• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Oh yeah I forgot to say this guy was superb against Cardiff.

I’m such a fan of his. He’s going to be a superstar. He has it all from the ability to the work ethic.

So excited about his development.

billyf

I like his style, he's got great movement and never takes much time on the ball but he gives me the impression that he doesn't know how to shoot. He needs to work on that a lot, imo.

Preacher

Always Crying
3iph068adzd21.jpg

It's amazing how well he translated his game from Ligue 2 to EPL. What a talent.

Not only is he good, but he's growing game-by-game. The difference between him and Xhaka in this type of match is night and day.

Wonder what his development means for our summer and our willingness to move on Xhaka. Xhaka's one of the few players we have that could collect a nice fee and I don't think I'd mind handing the keys over the Guendouzi and dealing with the learning pains if it meant upgrades elsewhere.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What a f*cking player. Hardest game of the season and he goes and has his best game in an Arsenal shirt. Such a shame we lost 3-1 but this kids future is bright.

Said it before, forget his ability, his mentality is second to non, never ever hides.

Hope

Less
Great performance by him. He needs to be more creative.

If he could have some chemistry with the strikers then it would be great. Whatta talent.

Discodad

What a gem, outshined seasoned vets and regulars, shame his teammates weren't up for it.
I’ve been watching Arsenal for over 50 years, and during that time the only under 21 player I’ve seen that has consistently performed with the same rock solid self belief, presence, and leadership qualities as Doozi has been Tony Adams . Brady and Fabregas were extraordinary talents, and technically more accomplished at the same age, but initially they were content to gradually find their feet and fit into a system : this kid has found himself dumped into an utter **** shower of an injury ravaged team with no clear direction , and is consistently setting standards of commitment ( not always attainment) that are beyond many of his more experienced team mates
Now, football is more complicated than that, and it doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll become a great player for us, or anyone else.
But, in a time when it’s difficult to find a positive as an Arsenal fan , didn’t it make you feel proud that this boy was wearing our shirt with such passion and conviction today?

Gooner_girl14

Good performance from him and while I still think that he needs to release the ball quicker, he looks like he has experience and confidence beyond his years. Him and Torreira were eventually overrun in midfield but that was to be expected.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

An absolutely brilliant performance from him. Just 19 kept demanding the ball, kept trying things surging forward, dribbling his away out of pressure and making the right pass more often than not. A giant performance from the youngest member of the team. It was quite incredible.

The other players could learn a thing or two from Guendouzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom