• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Evening with RAY PARLOUR

Andy Ross

Hello,I have organised an evening with Ray Parlour,Friday 10th May at Viva in Blackpool,this is a couple of days before Arsenal last away game at Burnley,so ideal for a weekend away,everyone over 16yrs welcome,and if you want tickets or help with accommodation please contact myself below.
V.I.P tickets are £65 to include,
Early entry
Champagne reception
Meet and greet including colour photograph given on the night
Best seats
Hot table platters
These are now limited.
STANDARD tickets are £45 to include,
Standard seats
Hot table platters
Also on the evening a brilliant comedian,raffle and memorabilia auction,so a full night of entertainment to start your weekend off.
Contact
andrew.ross38@btinternet.com or
0771-6485287

Last edited:

Andy Ross

If anyone fancies a weekend in Blackpool, great night of entertainment Friday and Burnley away on the Sunday please get in touch with me if you want Ray Parlour tickets or help with accommodation
0771-6485257 thanks

Latest posts+

Top Bottom