• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Didn’t send him any personal abuse the last 10 times he did that, so not sure why I’d snap this time around.

Couldn’t even bring myself to abuse Giroud, much as he deserved it.

Remember when people would go out of their way to defend Giroud like he wasn't useless? Those were stressful days.

Sometimes I feel I'm overly critical of Arsenal players because I don't see what others see in some players, other times I realise people are just bias to their own players and that's fine.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I hope our supporters make a stand in one of the next games and show their appreciation for both AMN and Iwobi. These kind of events can have a severe impact on their mental state.

I am convinced Iwobi will react well to positive encouragement, knowing the crowd has his back as he did since Emery ‘unlocked’ him. I hope AMN is just as cool a ************ as he always appears and just isn’t phased by all this m, but I doubt it.

Booing and even worse, directly abusing your own players, whether academy product or a 35 year old loanee, is pathetic and needs serious self reflectment.

Let’s hope they have good people around them to help them cope with and ignore the abuse.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I hope our supporters make a stand in one of the next games and show their appreciation for both AMN and Iwobi. These kind of events can have a severe impact on their mental state.

I am convinced Iwobi will react well to positive encouragement, knowing the crowd has his back as he did since Emery ‘unlocked’ him. I hope AMN is just as cool a ************ as he always appears and just isn’t phased by all this m, but I doubt it.

Booing and even worse, directly abusing your own players, whether academy product or a 35 year old loanee, is pathetic and needs serious self reflectment.

Let’s hope they have good people around them to help them cope with and ignore the abuse.
My hope is that anybody from here around booing fans like that will take them to task

Wrighty4eva

Established Member

Shall we change their diapers and fetch the bottles as well.

Hope

Less
Does everything right but just when it needs to be pieced together he fails.

Brings the ball down, gets away, runs and then fails.

Its like he is in a loop.

GoonerJay24

Thought he underwhelmed tonight especially considering how poor the opposition were.
I think Emery needs to give chances to Suarez or another talented player from the reserves.

Dregen57

Great post. 100% with you on this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom