• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Accuses us of bias while being biased himself. Not sure why you gave him the satisfaction of a reply :bounce:
away fans should be restricted from posting in this section
We don't get too many nutjobs from other teams though. Most of the opposition fans on the forum are quite cool.

Escy

For a moment then, I thought you said Jordan Henderson is better than Ramsey. :rofl:

What do you mean by hogwash on my point about Wilshere? I remember ready a huge post on this very forum where the players were compared.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Firstly this is just a really interesting interview, secondly how f*cking depressing is it that in a couple of sentences this guy has figured out Ramsey better than we ever did in 11 years. I mean it’s obvious he should be the roamer in a 3 man mid, we’ve known that for ages, it’s just absurd that we’ve basically never seen it.
He had that role for the first 7 games of the season and he looked poor. Didn't contribute to build up and was ineffective in the attack. I think his consistency is the bigger issue than role he is playing.

progman07

Established Member
Arsenal really need to get better at pr spins lol..

Obviously PR stuff, but actually I believe that even though Gazidis obviously ****ed up really bad, Ramsey would have signed a new contract last year under Wenger, if he really wanted to stay. Same with Wilshere by the way (although with his injury problems we are better off without him unfortunately).

Or maybe we offered ridiculously low salaries to both, which is also believable of course knowing our management.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Had that impression from early on last summer, especially with the way the agent was acting, so doesn't surprise me. Strung us along, gave us the impression he would sign a new deal August/September time and then gave ridiculous demands that resulted in us pulling the offer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
In his position who would stay?

He turned down United & Fergie for us, put in 11 years & now at a very unstable club with new people in all power positions. At 28 you dont want to be bouncing around 5th/6th.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Had that impression from early on last summer, especially with the way the agent was acting, so doesn't surprise me. Strung us along, gave us the impression he would sign a new deal August/September time and then gave ridiculous demands that resulted in us pulling the offer.

Both the club and Ramsey confirmed they had agreed an offer and was ready to sign, but that Arsenal pulled out of the deal(which they were very happy to let everyone know a few months ago). It's obvious they are backtracking after seeing the reaction now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He also got his leg snapped in two during a crucial stage of development by a Stoke neanderthal. The fact that he managed to come back to this level at all is a testament to his character and footballing ability. Especially when you consider how he was on course to be so much more.

Yeah people forget how talented pre-injury Ramsey was..

He was doing this in the CL as a 19 year old..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
In his position who would stay?

He turned down United & Fergie for us, put in 11 years & now at a very unstable club with new people in all power positions. At 28 you dont want to be bouncing around 5th/6th.

Not to mention the obvious lack of affection for him from Arsenal fans. He was never truly taken to heart, I’ve not quite worked out why. I mean does he even have a song? Genuine question.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Yeah people forget how talented pre-injury Ramsey was..

There's a reason Sir Alex wanted him at United. Ramsey's got United midfielder written all over him.

I'm not sure what hurts more, the fact that Ramsey was on course to become much, much greater than the player he is now or the fact that he was the 3rd Arsenal player to get his leg broken in 4 years. Which no one ever made a peep about because it would have been an acknowledgement that Arsenal players were deliberately targeted in a way no other top team was. I can't even imagine the reaction in the media if Ramsey was a Liverpool player and the 3rd one at the end of a season ending tackle in such a short space of time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not to mention the obvious lack of affection for him from Arsenal fans. He was never truly taken to heart, I’ve not quite worked out why. I mean does he even have a song? Genuine question.
this is one of the few player specific songs you hear at matches

say yes

forum master baiter
Honestly who cares?

He hasn’t been a regular starter for ages now and we’ve known that this is happening for months.

Like him as a player and for what he’s achieved in the shirt but can’t wait for him to leave just so people will stop moaning about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom