• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Lyon/Barca Liverpool/Bayern both 0-0. Some luck f**ker somewhere has got to have just won a crazy bet

Gnabry has been so ineffective that Bayern think that a RB will offer more.

What are you talking about? He had one successful take on on Robertson the whole night and then his shot went over the bar.

"ELITE. I CANT BELIEVE WE GAVE HIM AWAY EVEN IF HYDRO SAID TWICE THAT IT WAS GNABRY WHO REFUSED CONTRACT EXTENSION. I HATE WENGER AND ARSENAL. WHEN IS NEXT TOTTENHAM GAME?" :mad::mad::mad:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought it was a good result for Lyon, all to play for away now, look capable of nicking a goal based on the first half.

One of the better 0-0’s I’ve seen.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom