• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok? Hate to drag this up 24 hours later, but you and I both know that the way the club treated Gnabry is why he chose to not extend.

GDeep’s point that he wasn’t arsenal quality at the time made sense, your point... I don’t even know what point you’re trying to make.

We sent him on loan to premier club were he got injured and we offered him a contract because we wanted to keep him even if he had a bad loan spell. He was def with a clear pathway to first team with us.

But then he left and it has been long time coming and it would be similar with us but he is only this season finally getting a look in with Bayern.

He chosed Bayern because they are better than us but I believe he would have become a first teamer here before last season.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why people say that CL become uncompetitive ? Lmao.When EPL teams dominated,Spanish teams were thrash,apart from Barca.Bayern and Real had bad period and in Italy we had Milan and Inter.Same number of quality teams are now.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Think Sp**s have a decent chance of scoring tonight, especially if Dortmund go all out from the start. Hard to see Dortmund scoring 5.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

That arrogant prick Ramos must be regretting it now picking up that yellow.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
To think, two years ago this Ajax team was losing a Europa League final to United because most of their players had exams. Now here they are taking it to Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom