• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drebin

Lacazette has 14 G and 8 A in all competitions (35 games), while Auba has 19 G and 5 A (also 35 games). So glad to have them both here. There is always the certainty that at least one of them is going to contribute in some way in a game.

Preacher

Always Crying
Lacazette has 14 G and 8 A in all competitions (35 games), while Auba has 19 G and 5 A (also 35 games). So glad to have them both here. There is always the certainty that at least one of them is going to contribute in some way in a game.
D0mLREGXgAEOWdb.jpg

We're lucky to have them both at the same time. Next step is to create more scoring chances for them.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am more and more impressed by Laca over time. In his later seasons at Lyon he became almost a bit lazy, letting Fekir do most of the work while he was sniping his chances. I haven’t seen the work rate he shows here and his ability to play in other areas than the box since his early days as a winger. I guess you become a bit stale if you don’t have much competition and there aren’t many challenges at Lyon. I think he would have been much better too if he had moved on from Lyon two seasons earlier. It’s so good for him, this change to Arsenal, and the (friendly) competition with Auba. Happy to have him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I know. So why all these people on here comparing them as if we have to get rid of one.

I think these people, me included, feel it will be hard to keep them both happy if they don't start regularly. If we can great, I'm sure people would rather have both.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Still one of my favourite players but I hope his frustration was with himself and not Emery cos he f*cked up twice today, and was given the starting berth.

Ain't nobodies fault but his own for that, I dunno how the f*ck he f*cked up the cut back chance, so much space and time but completely sh*t the bed.

Really disappointed with both strikers today, but I'll get over it.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Anyone who has ever stepped on a pitch know how close to goal this really is. All he has to do is keep it low and on target.

So much space as well, so much fking space, he could've taken a touch then shot, but completely f*cked it up, ugh

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He initially started off as the guy who got less chances than Auba but made up for it by being clinical.

He’s recently started to slip, we can’t afford to have another Aubameyang. One is frustrating enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom