• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Last season we beat Everton 5-1 before we played them at Wembley and the whole team had a mare. Our approach this time will be a good indication of our progress in a year

HBL

Established Member
It's very shameful to see posts like these. This is Sp**s not City away.

We must go there with nothing but a win. We must finish them off. Ffs.
Obviously I want to win but I'd be content with a draw, knowing they still have to be play City/Pool away. We haven't won an away game against a top 6 side in over four years, I'd definitely be fine with a point here.

OSBK

Established Member
Same team and gameplan as chelsea and we walk this game. We have to out work them and bully them.

If we score 1 or 2 early goals then Sp**s will crumble and fall into oblivion.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It's very shameful to see posts like these. This is Sp**s not City away.

We must go there with nothing but a win. We must finish them off. Ffs.

We've only won the away leg of the NLD 4 times in the last 2 decades. That encompasses the first Wenger decade when we were completely and utterly dominant over them.

I'd take a draw too TBH. But win lose or draw they are **** and shame on Brent council for allowing these type of people to camp in their borough. I pity the local residents.

Malky

Established Member
I want the same energy, commitment, grit and passion we shown in our win at the Emirates over these bastards. Every player played for the shirt and if we get that level of performance, we'll be only one point behind them by this time tomorrow!!

NZgunner

The key to the win against Sp**s earlier in the season was passion - the dust-up on the sideline was the turning point even though is was when Sp**s went ahead.

Ramsey could the the emotional catalyst for us with this being his last NLD.

ptrcopp

We've only won the away leg of the NLD 4 times in the last 2 decades. That encompasses the first Wenger decade when we were completely and utterly dominant over them.

This is a very insightful statistic. Makes me think of the title winning game during the Invinvibles where we drew, as I think we did in the double season.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I have the feeling this will be one of those games we should have won, but somehow we will only draw it.

Most likely due to a c*nt ref, poor finishing or Kane.

Malky

Established Member
Are we playing at Wembley? I heard their stadium would be ready for this one...
At this rate they'll be lucky to have it ready for the NLD next season - the doors don't open, the windows don't shut and they've probably not noticed they've got 60'000 seats facing the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yep, I can certainly see that. We played a front 4 of Laca, Auba, Özil, Mkhi against Liverpool at home and they were fantastic together.

Problem with that formation however is that we’d have no impact player (save Iwobi) on the bench now that Welbeck is injured.

I think we’re alright with Iwobi, Ramsey and Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom