• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_sds -

If he was desperate to win trophies he shouldn’t have signed a six year contract at Sp**s. What an idiot.

I think the contract was only signed to leverage Sp**s' negotiation power. I dont think it was ever inteded for him to stay another 6 years.

Mohamed7

Obviously I want to win but I'd be content with a draw, knowing they still have to be play City/Pool away. We haven't won an away game against a top 6 side in over four years, I'd definitely be fine with a point here.
We've only won the away leg of the NLD 4 times in the last 2 decades. That encompasses the first Wenger decade when we were completely and utterly dominant over them.

I'd take a draw too TBH. But win lose or draw they are **** and shame on Brent council for allowing these type of people to camp in their borough. I pity the local residents.

You guys are right based on the stats but what I am talking about is the mentality. Result is different. If we wish to get a draw at Wembely, then we can easily accept a loss.

We must go there with every intention of winning so much so that a draw would feel a massive disappointment.

I am even going to leave work early to see us smash these scums

HBL

Established Member
You guys are right based on the stats but what I am talking about is the mentality. Result is different. If we wish to get a draw at Wembely, then we can easily accept a loss.

We must go there with every intention of winning so much so that a draw would feel a massive disappointment.

I am even going to leave work early to see us smash these scums
What I hope will happen has nothing to do with mentality of the team. I don't wish to draw either, I want to win obviously but I'd be happy/content with a draw.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Winks is out... Damn there midfield is so weak, we have to take advantage of that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Don't know if this posted but are they serious? The question should be who is the better team

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery's selections and subs on Wednesday I think gave a good indication of the lineup. Expect Mkhi, Iwobi, Auba, Xhaka, Ramsey all to start. Guendouzi, Özil and probably Lacazette will be on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom