• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Scoreline flattered Barca, they need to perform much better if they want to win CL..

he's visibly slowing down. Barcelona needed to keep at least a few brilliant players around him to spread the workload but he's been the only one since neymar went.

I've noticed that he has been taking a longer time to recover from his injuries

if he is very lucky. His next major injury will probably be his last.

No wonder your username is krakcpot. Behave

m-due

Barca’s domestic domination of Real is unreal. Their next manager should be tasked with beating Barca first. :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Real Madrid new striker midfielder and Hazard

Here's my plan: Madrid goes on a summer spending spree and helps Sp**s pay off a chunk of their stadium debt by taking Pochettino, Eriksen and Kane, plus Hazard from Chelsea.

A couple more Barcelona goals in the 2nd half would have Florentino Perez freaking out and preparing to pull out that checkbook.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Rather generic Classico for me, Barca were just better. Plenty of play-acting but Barca defended really well.

Barca 1-0

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Morata is absolutely unreal so far for us :lol:

Can’t believe I had him so wrong, playing like a Spanish Drogba now.

There's definitely a player there, need him to show this level for a longer period though. Atletico was the perfect move for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's definitely a player there, need him to show this level for a longer period though. Atletico was the perfect move for him.

He’s never shown it any club he’s been. Simeone’s so weird with players.

Couldn’t get the best out of Mandzukic or Alderweireld.

But players who’ve been **** everywhere else like Savic and now Morata look like world beaters.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He’s never shown it any club he’s been. Simeone’s so weird with players.

Couldn’t get the best out of Mandzukic or Alderweireld.

But players who’ve been **** everywhere else like Savic and now Morata look like world beaters.

He hasn't shown it for a long period, but he has shown glimpses of what he's capable of before.. I used to rate him very highly, thought it was only a matter of time before he would explode and he would end up as a top striker.
Gave up on him though, especially since it looked like he didn't have the mentality of a top striker. Simeone might just get the best out of him, so maybe there's still hope for him. We'll see.

Top Bottom