• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need to hold our shape in the second half whilst bringing Auba, Torreira & Özil on without jeopardizing the current momentum.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Good thing we are holding the lead but we can't spend the next 45 min on the backheels like that. We need to improve our passing and retain the ball better.
Iwobi and Mhki need to step up in this regard as I don't see a change of personnel achieving this.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Giving the ball away too much but defensively we were as good as we could have hoped for. Sp**s will come roaring in the 2nd half after Pochy gives them a bollocking. Need to be braver and keep the ball better

Malky

Established Member
Changes needed for the 2nd half, we were under real pressure in the last few minutes. Would of been going in level if not for an incredible save from Leno.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I almost feel confident with Auba, Özil, Torreira still on the bench vs their Oliver Skipp and Ben Davies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I think the suggestions about Auba are right. I think Emery was thinking that Lacazette would hold up the ball when we counter to bring other players into play but he hasn't really been doing that and we've been doing more pure counter attacking and we're creating opportunities when we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom