• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Can't believe we threw away the ultimate " **** you " to Sp**s by beating them with a 90th min winner! I've never had a draw feel like so much of a defeat!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Shouldve played Jenko.

Hurts to not get the three points today. Man United are going to cause us trouble but our performance today is encouraging..

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Everyone’s still got a round of fixtures today. This could still be a very good weekend for us.

say yes

forum master baiter
So, an incompetent linesman cost us points because he was not in position to spot more than one offside player?

Ok.

Have you seen the encroaching on Auba’s pen yet? That enabled Verthongen to block the tap-in.

It’s absolutely outrageous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Next manutd with our strikers performance today they'll fluke thier way to win again

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So angry, feels like a loss.

Key thing is though, it’s not. We’re still in a great position with a really easy run in after next week.

We played really well with four at the back so hopefully Emery ditches the back five.

This reminds me of the Chelsea game we missed so many easy chances and then we went on that long unbeaten run.

We can do that again, we’ve got most of our players back now.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Definitely going to take into account the Aubameyang misses and Mustafi brainlessness when doing his end of season review.

The latter is absolutely pathetic and will no doubt be phased out. Guy doesn’t deserve to be here, on my life I’ve never hated a player like I have before.
Pretty sure there's something not right in his head.

pacstud

All in all a superb point. We can gnash our teeth at the two points lost, but the reality is that over the last few years that's a 3-1 against result with us playing flat.

We competed our asses off start to finish, THAT'S what should be celebrated. Top 4 is firmly in our hands. Lovely.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
D0qQKo0WwAAoDbg.jpg

Just seen it. F*ck off. Referees were shambles today.

ohh wow, Verthongen got the block too right?

Devil's sport.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe we threw away the ultimate " **** you " to Sp**s by beating them with a 90th min winner! I've never had a draw feel like so much of a defeat!
I’ve learnt that we don’t really get nice things. I said if there’s any justice we’ll win this game. To draw it in that manner is worse than the game just fizzling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom