• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He needs to stop having a strop every time he gets subbed, you wouldn't be getting subbed if you were playing well.

ksarp

Had a mostly poor game, but he delivered a crucial assist. Still starting 9 considering the alternative has no mental fortitude.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was absolutely sensational today. A proper all round CF performance using his close control, skill, dribbling and ability to keep the ball under immense pressure as well as winning the penalty. Also giving the pen to Auba shows what a team player he is as well. Brilliant stuff.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Didn't score but made up for that Sp**s performance imo. He's getting better and better.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I wonder if someone from the management had a word with him about going down for the penalty. Nobody is asking him to dive, but earlier in the season it was taking the piss when he would regularly get fouled in the box and stay up only for us not to get the call.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great player amazing workrate a friendly guy and classy too he also improved alot this season specially his workrate

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A great all round player who puts himself about yo great effect. That penalty he let Auba take was not only generous but sensible as we'll need Auba firing on Thursday. I really like this guy. I just wish he was faster and scored more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom