• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well everyone is saying he had a good game, the red mist is strong right now for me so yeah...I'm not gonna see it at the moment

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How do you have a good game when you make a brainless mistake (one of many over the season) that costs your team two points?

Yes it was offside, yes Laca and Auba should have scored but you know what makes Mustafi’s worse?

Why? Why did he do it? We ask these two questions too much when it comes to Mustafi, he’s pathetic.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Beginning to genuinely HATE him. These brainless decisions happen too often. He barged into Kane near thethe end, giving them a free kick near our box. Kane had his fvcking back to goal and thr idiot just goes andto fouls him. He's just so stupid and I hope he never plays for the rest of the season and sold in the summer.

blaze_of_glory

This is the issue with Mustafi. There have been several occasions where he’s had a good game only to let himself down with a boneheaded decision.

Why barge into him like that? Kane’s got loads to do to be able to score. Such a * decision.
Yup. If he were a striker or midfielder it would be ok because stupid plays don't immediately cost you and you can focus on the good stuff. But as defender, especially a CB, it's a fatal flaw.

ksarp

Beginning to genuinely HATE him. These brainless decisions happen too often. He barged into Kane near thethe end, giving them a free kick near our box. Kane had his fvcking back to goal and thr idiot just goes andto fouls him. He's just so stupid and I hope he never plays for the rest of the season and sold in the summer.

I said this a while ago...Mustafi should be deployed as a 6. His propensity for mistakes inside our redzone is well documented. He has the engine for a 6, in the mould of Gattuso.

neimad

A part of me dies everytime he plays for us. If he could learn from his mistakes you'd forgive him but he doesn't. IQ of an ameoba

giphy.gif

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Weird thing is I reckon he actually had a good game at RB and seems to be a better option than Lich and better defensively than Bellerin. Just has his brainfart moments that costs us.
Good game? His cross attempts were embarrassing to watch, he was a complete disaster on the ball. I'm not even talking about the penalty, his football skills are League 2 level. I can't believe somebody can think this was a good game before the penalty

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Good game? His cross attempts were embarrassing to watch, he was a complete disaster on the ball. I'm not even talking about the penalty, his football skills are League 2 level. I can't believe somebody can think this was a good game before the penalty

Actually yeah the crossing was terrible but he has the technique of a CB, let's just say he was good defending the right hand side not leaving loads of space to run into behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom