• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Most hated defender since Squillaci? They're in the same group for me, only difference is we splashed out a top fee for this pile of ****e.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Can't remember hating Squillaci that much. But with Andre Santos it's a whole other story.
Forgot about that **** stain and the unforgivable shirt swap with Judas. Sigh. We've had some awful defenders over the years.

ptrcopp

Here you go

I think some of those are a it harsh, but if he cut out the stupid fouls he’d be a far better defender. He can be as rash and as panic-stricken as Eboue is in and around the box, and that’s the problem.but at other times he is calm and his tackling on the front foot really enables our forward play.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wish some poor sap would figure out how many points he has cost us. Seems every other game he makes a catastrophic error.
Probably countless more from the general nervousness he injects into the side too.

It’s not all bad anyway, with everyone fit he’s looking like a fourth choice CB and on his wages that means we’ll be looking to get rid.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'll be so happy when he is sold, would even turn a blind eye to use buying Suarez.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Funny thing is I want him to play at RB till the end of the season, offers nothing in the attacking sense but we looked more solid than with either Lich or AMN.

Giroud12

But that is the part of the problem, it wasnt even that much of a push to effect Kanes movement which raises the question of just why do it in the first place?

Things like this, in the box just arent worth the risk, just dont bother, I never understand why fouls like this happen, you are giving away a penalty for stupid pushes and pulls where nothing may even happen.

Just let it play out, if Kane rises and meets the ball he may not even score, if he does score so be it but giving away stupid penalties which when Kane is on the pitch may as well be a goal is idiotic.

Is anyone really blaming Mustafi if he doesnt push Kane and Kane wins the header anyway?

When VAR comes in next season stuff like this needs to stop!

I am as frustrated with Mustafi as the next guy, but I feel he´s the scape goat no matter what (maybe rightly so). He has had some horrible performances, but the "push" yesterday was no worse than the stuff that happens on every single corner or free kick.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I am as frustrated with Mustafi as the next guy, but I feel he´s the scape goat no matter what (maybe rightly so). He has had some horrible performances, but the "push" yesterday was no worse than the stuff that happens on every single corner or free kick.
That stuff is usually let go in off the ball incidents at corners, but if a player goes in practically from behind on a player that looks likely to get his head on it, with a push/charge like that, a pen is given. I'd be absolutely raging had one of ours been denied a pen like that.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Funny thing is I want him to play at RB till the end of the season, offers nothing in the attacking sense but we looked more solid than with either Lich or AMN.
He has given the opposition a penalty everytime he's played RB this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom