• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

CanadianGooner1608

So I decided not to post anything after we were robbed in the Sp**s game. Don't like talking out of anger (I was actually looking into how to make voodoo dolls out of Mustafi and Taylor).

Instead, I will post about our keeper. He was phenomenal. Those two saves were a thing of beauty, and better yet, he's only 26.
I love him already, and can't wait to see how much more he will develop. Superb yesterday.

Jae

Compared to what Liverpool and Chelski paid for their keepers Leno is an absolute bargain. Will grow into the role definitely.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Starting to absolutely love this lad. That save though!!! I don't think I have seen a second save like that in a decade. What a game! Young for a keeper. Could be one of the best signings we've made in recent years.

ArsenalFever

Well motivated, competing for the german no1 spot, could well be in contention judging by recent performances.

Smart buy.

Last edited:

Wryer

Crazy reactions. Improve on his handling on crosses and setpieces and I'd say top 3 GKs in within his grasps. And he's still so young for a GK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom