• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Even if he plays doubt he’ll affect the game either way.

Their game plan is the same as it’s always been against us, win the ball of us in their half and use Pogba to spam it to Martial, Rashford and Lukaku.

We’ve got to avoid over committing.

Hoping Martial is still out for that game tbh, he’s given us trouble in the past.

Rashford seems to be carrying a knock too- shocking vs Southampton and off it again tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rashford's been "off it" for the majority of his short career so far, the times he's been "on it" have been usually few and far between but when he does produce my god do people milk it.
He good player but he got long way to go

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Rashford's been "off it" for the majority of his short career so far, the times he's been "on it" have been usually few and far between but when he does produce my god do people milk it.

Yet Manchester United supporters will have us believe he's Mbappe's equal :lol:

He's good & has a lot of potential, but Mbappe is in a level all his own.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Wow what a game.

Hate to admit that I would like Tuchel and his team of overpaid frauds to go out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom