• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think he will have it on him today playing against United. Could be the difference maker. I almost am expecting a goal or assist from him at the moment.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Earlier today:
source.gif

CanadianGooner1608

pz4dzNz.jpg

Mkhi is pre-assists leader in the EPL. 3 Arsenal players are in the top 4.

Wait a goddamn second... how come fpl lists Hazard as the assist king with 11 and Fraser 2nd with 9 then?

Is this game unfair? Is this why an american (no offense) is catching up to me in my mates' mini league?

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Wow... Just wow! Ran them ragged when he came on and orchestrated a goal and one more great chance.

Impact

Established Member
This is his level when he's confident. Problem has always been a shaky mentality that means he rarely sustains this level for prolonged periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom