• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxi Driver

Here's my summary of the game:
  • United's gambit of playing a Lukaku instead of a striker didn't pay off;
  • With Mustafi off the pitch, United's gameplan was effectively neutralised;
  • It would seem that their Jammy Win counter reached its final figure in Paris;
  • That said, here's hoping that we'll now see Sméagol's slow descent into Gollum.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Missed almost the whole 2nd half because of stream issues. Didn’t anything noteworthy happen apart from the pen in the 2nd half?

ptrcopp

Would have preferred if we kept ESR or given saka his minutes, they are youth players and they looked more developed than Suarez (physically), waste of a transfer. But to each his own.

I agree with ESR, especially as he hasn’t been getting minutes, and would have said before this game Suarez didn’t look up to it.

But he came in today and did what was necessary

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Amazing win. Really had the feeling of a top game.

First time in ages I felt United played really well against us too.

ptrcopp

Leno was a ****ing rock! Xhaka did
good job. Some of the tacking in our own third was outstanding. We rode our luck but that makes a huge change. Biggest game and win of the season... again.

What was nice was that we never truly let Utd have good control of the game. It was touch and go for a while, and yes they had chances, but it wasn’t free flow like it was against Sp**s or Rennes. That’s to be commended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom