• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Leno is really growing in his role as the season reaches its peak.

Was thinking this during the course of the match. He had been OK along the way, but lately he's really been stepping up.

Great job by everybody on the defensive end, but I was really happy with the way Maitland-Niles played today. Much better. If he can be that solid the rest of the way it will be a huge boost to Arsenal's chances.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Top five: Laca, Leno, Xhaka, Koa, AMN.

Super happy that Nketiah finally got some minutes again, even if it's just about 10 minutes. He needs to be on the pitch on such special occasions to grow.

Also liked the movement of Suarez when he was on show.
Eddie didn't look bad with the few touches he got either! Been saying, he's got that all-round game.

Suarez was quite impressive too.

Taxi Driver

Is that the same gust of wind that ruined things for Klopp last week?

You could say that De Gea looked...winded today.

hqdefault.jpg

ptrcopp

I don’t think there was anyone Arsenal players on the pitch today that deserved criticism, even the subs. Everyone was at least solid and disciplined in their worst phases of play.

AMN, Ramsey, Özil, Suarez, and Iwobi especially. Not because they were great all game, they definitely weren’t, but they did what was necessary. That’s been missing recently.

I want to drink and celebrate all night because it’s UTD.

It was definitely a penalty too.

I’m so happy

Mohamed7

Fat Sam complaining about his former Bolton getting a yellow card every 3 or 4 fouls back then. LOL. It should have been a red card every few fouls. Horrible team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom