• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Another big game masterclass from Emery. Even with the useless officials who could have easily screwed us over and believe me they tried, we produced yet another big performance. Maybe the big sides will start to hate playing us again, we're a different animal in these type of games now.

A disaster like last Thursday's would have derailed the remainder of our season in previous years, seems like we're much better at handling disappointing results since Unai took over.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I have to admit that without Kos we wouldn't have a single chance to get top 4 given the Holding's injury. We are still shaky in defence but God knows how bad it could be with Mustafai in the center of defence!

I'd like to have both Kos and Nacho for the next season. There are many other players that we should ship out first!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I can’t describe how I’m feeling. This is like a week from heaven for me. First Ajax knock out Madrid at the Bernabeu and now we finally beat United. This is the best week I’ve had in years, can’t enjoy it enough. And yeah Rennes happened somewhere in the middle there, but **** them, we’ll smoke them at the Emirates.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Our attack still doesn't feel cohesive enough, we kept hitting Man United on the counter and fizzling out once it got to our forwards.

We scored 2 lucky goals today even though we constantly hit them on the counter. Still worried about our forwards.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

On such a high tbh. Beating Chelsea, United and Sp**s all at home this season such a great feeling. Think todays was the best feeling tho given that United were on a great run, they were getting a bit cocky again, had beaten us in the cup and we had a bad result on Thursday. To produce what we did just gives me such a great feeling. This is what football is all about.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Our attack still doesn't feel cohesive enough, we kept hitting Man United on the counter and fizzling out once it got to our forwards.

We scored 2 lucky goals today even though we constantly hit them on the counter. Still worried about our forwards.

It does indeed worry me as well. But luckily, international break will give us time to work on both defensive and offensive aspects. It is probably the best time for us to relax a bit, sit outside, and analyze our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom