• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Honestly, Mustafi could score a hatrick every game and in the final and I'd still think he's a useless bastard.

I am pretty sure he is a goner and the haters won't have to see him in league play anymore. Matter of fact, this could very well be his last showing

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I am pretty sure he is a goner and the haters won't have to see him in league play anymore. Matter of fact, this could very well be his last showing

I do believe that the penalty he gave away at Wembley was the same kind of moment as the penalty Gabriel gave away at WHL 2017, when Wenger decided there and then that this lad won't do.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

come on mustafi ...show them haters what you can do....remember the Sp**s game
I can see you are new to the art of trolling. You keep trying, but are simply terrible at it. You got to be more subtle.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
So up for this now. All of our rivals are making statements in Europe. Let’s not embarrass ourselves by being the only ones to crash out.

MkhiMagic

Man they really ruined football for American viewers this year. I used to get almost every game but the new TV rights have changed things. Anyone got a stream?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm pumped for this, happy with the team and everything feels good. I've even managed set up Chromecast to run on my TV in the loft. I may be King of my Castle but the boss has the living room downstairs :) Tbh, this is a great den, no complaints.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Unbelievable bullshit just paid to watch this game and I see I can watch the game rerun at 3 in the morning instead of right now. Ffs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't know if I should start eating my sweets now or wait until the game gets going. :eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

razörist

Unbelievable bullshit just paid to watch this game and I see I can watch the game rerun at 3 in the morning instead of right now. Ffs.
Aaand it’s on the open net for me again hahahaha just paid to watch a game I already had for free

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A light show before kick-off ffs.

razörist

Mesut “doesn’t defend” Özil starts in our two most important games of the season in a row. Makes you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom