• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,747

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havertz all the way. Brandt is decent and can become a pretty good player but he doesn't look like anything we need.

Havertz on the other hand looks like can become something really special and unique as well as the kind of player Emery could do great work with.
Thats nonsence. He’s big and strong, technically gifted, and very versitile. He can play om the wing and in the centre, would be a fantastic replacement for Ramsey. If the rumours about his releace clause is true, he would be much better value than Havertz.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Just out of curiosity, which one is more talented? Zaniolo or Guendouzi?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Thats nonsence. He’s big and strong, technically gifted, and very versitile. He can play om the wing and in the centre, would be a fantastic replacement for Ramsey. If the rumours about his releace clause is true, he would be much better value than Havertz.
Maybe he could actually. Havertz is also out of our league.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Yeah for some random reason I have a soft spot for QPR, try and watch games where I can. Been a fan of Eze for a while. Wishlisted him and hoped we’d make a move in January.

Reminds of a young Zaha quite a bit although he’s looked really natural in the number 10 position.

A few QPR fans I know seem to think he's on the lazy side and have doubts about him being ready for a premier League team for at least another couple of years. He's obviously playing in a struggling team but I haven't heard of him lighting up the league lately whereas earlier in the season they couldn't stop banging on about him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

@Makingtrax saw this and thought of you. Wasn't sure where best to post it.

Very cool graphic, felt like I needed about 6 eyes to keep up with it though. What stood out was that Liverpool were are near constant on the graph. We popped up briefly here and there, but Liverpool seem to have been spending in 4-8th position for nearly 30 years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A few QPR fans I know seem to think he's on the lazy side and have doubts about him being ready for a premier League team for at least another couple of years. He's obviously playing in a struggling team but I haven't heard of him lighting up the league lately whereas earlier in the season they couldn't stop banging on about him.

Yeah he’s phoned it in post Christmas big time.

Lot of negativity round the club at the minute but he’s not covering himself in any glory.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Want the Nicolas Pepe rumors to resurface again. Can't believe some people on here said he isn't good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom