• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was pretty impressed with his time on the pitch. He did what we needed him to do. Move the ball away from pressure areas and basically wind the clock down.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Yeah, first time he showed he's actually any good. Very few touches but got a unique air about him, incredibly assured dribbling, despite taking on players and going into tough duels. Isn't that why we bought him? Ideal for Emery's approach.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Think he's a decent player. If we can't pick up a winger at around 40m in the summer, wouldn't mind exercising our buyout clause to get him in permanently.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I liked him yestrday. Silky touch and movement. Can be a very decent option at the wings or down the middle. Let's see him influence our game against some tough to break down away opposition.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
https://sportsmole.co.uk/football/a...rsenal-to-give-up-on-denis-suarez_353851.html

This website is so ****ty my work computer refuses to connect to it due to security concerns. But apparently says we're now unlikely to push for a permanent deal.
Cites the Sun, says Emery believes he's struggling with the physicality of English football. I'd like to believe it but this piece of laziness worries me:
i70Gwtu.jpg

It literally says Dubai on their badge...
250px-Al-Nasr_Sports_Club.png

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He has hardly played so maybe he's not good enough in training. Maybe he's no upgrade to someone like Iwobi. Surely he'd be playing more otherwise.

And if that's the case let him go back to Barca to sit on their bench. Though I'd like to be proven wrong the next few months.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Yeah could well be just BS

I hope it's true. This might be harsh but to me, Suarez just seems like a solid pro, not someone with world class potential. Yes, yes you need solid pros in your squad but our squad is full of them at the moment, Xhaka, Mkhi, Elneny, Iwobi, Kolasinac, Sokratis. We don't need another one.

By solid pro, I mean someone whose ceiling is a 7/10 performance with the best of them giving you 7/10 most weeks like Sokratis.

Bring in a young attacker with world class potential or promote one of the kids. Suarez is just more of what we have and won't push us to the next level.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Kind of more expect us to sign him now seeing how little the guy has played.

Not a quick fix or emergency need I thought he might have been when links started in January. Emery & Raul both know the player so unlikely alot worse than expected.

Manberg

Predator
He’s made lots of sub appearances, I wouldn’t consider it “very little”.
Based on what we’ve seen he’s not good enough for us. Mid table la liga level player.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Cites the Sun, says Emery believes he's struggling with the physicality of English football. I'd like to believe it but this piece of laziness worries me:
i70Gwtu.jpg

It literally says Dubai on their badge...
250px-Al-Nasr_Sports_Club.png
They play in the Saudi League.

But yeah, how lazy is that.

Top Bottom