• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I am not Balkanite, mate. I am Albanian. That was a serious question to Beksl tbh, no trolling but you stick your nose everywhere, trying to look an interesting troll.

Eduardo_da_Silva

I dont understand all these haters and trolls. I stated an opinion about a football academy being productive. It ended as an argument about Croatians and people making asumptions about common behaviour of a certain nation or geographical area. This place used to be quite interesting and full of people in love with Arsenal and football, nowdays its full of hatred towards our players and manager depending on their performace on a certain day. Half ot the posters just stalk looking for a way to provoke people while their arguments are ridiculous.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I dont understand all these haters and trolls. I stated an opinion about a football academy being productive. It ended as an argument about Croatians and people making asumptions about common behaviour of a certain nation or geographical area. This place used to be quite interesting and full of people in love with Arsenal and football, nowdays its full of hatred towards our players and manager depending on their performace on a certain day. Half ot the posters just stalk looking for a way to provoke people while their arguments are ridiculous.
people talk about what they want to talk if you don't want to, just don't.
some stuff you got triggered by wasn't even meant for you, which tells me you are not completely innocent in all this, and don't let me even start on some of your arguments.

and let me tell you ppl, there is nothing wrong with AM, people, world... It's only us and how we choose to look at things.
unfortunately, we humans like to look at others more then ourselves

Eduardo_da_Silva

people talk about what they want to talk if you don't want to, just don't.
some stuff you got triggered by wasn't even meant for you, which tells me you are not completely innocent in all this, and don't let me even start on some of your arguments.

and let me tell you ppl, there is nothing wrong with AM, people, world... It's only us and how we choose to look at things.
unfortunately, we humans like to look at others more then ourselves

Feel free to discuss my arguments. I stand behind each and every word so please start.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Feel free to discuss my arguments. I stand behind each and every word so please start.
I didnt say you dont stand behind them, but same could be said for many others on here. it's just that some people have problems dealing with others who think completely different

no need to discuss your arguments because if I wanted to I would do it by now. I didnt like some of them, but I choose to respect them and since I didnt want to talk about it: I kept my fingers away from the keyboard.

that's a hard part. To turn off the ego and know my place

Eduardo_da_Silva

I didnt say you dont stand behind them, but same could be said for many others on here. it's just that some people have problems dealing with others who think completely different

no need to discuss your arguments because if I wanted to I would do it by now. I didnt like some of them, but I choose to respect them and since I didnt want to talk about it: I kept my fingers away from the keyboard.

that's a hard part. To turn off the ego and know my place
Its not about dealing with different opinions. Its about talking about nationalities as an argument. I dont see why my arguments should not be valid just because Im from Croatia? I can overhype english talent even more than the Croatian one, and what would than be used as an argument. I love football not Croatian football.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just seen the back of The Sun on the BBC gossip page. Arsenal vow to get tough on frees. We will be ruthless with people who only have two years left to prevent them leaving on a free. A picture of Aubameyang but also references to Özil, Mkhitaryan and Koscielny. About time. If they wont sign then ship them out.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I am not Balkanite, mate. I am Albanian. That was a serious question to Beksl tbh, no trolling but you stick your nose everywhere, trying to look an interesting troll.
Only a fool points out the fact that people are on a forum. Why else would I come here if not to talk about football..

Praying we sell Xhaka so that you leave. Pathetic poster.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Vinai came off as such a brown noser. Even when the topic had moved on he had to bring it back to how great the Kroenke's are.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Vinai came off as such a brown noser. Even when the topic had moved on he had to bring it back to how great the Kroenke's are.
If you were earning what he does you would be kissing Kroenke's hairy ass 5 times a day without any regrets

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If you were earning what he does you would be kissing Kroenke's hairy ass 5 times a day without any regrets
It's one thing to flatter the boss, but this guy takes it to the next level. Raul is busy talking about something on the sporting side only for Vinai to cut in an mention how it's all to do with Kroenke's. It's like watching someone on North Korean TV talk about Kim Jong-Un.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom