• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,552

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dubravka would be good choice to compete with Leno but probably he'll reject the move because Leno is our 1st choice next season

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Might as well just keep Martinez. We'll sign neither for different reasons but Wan Bissaka and Alaba plus a cb would transform us.

We should drop our whole budget and sales on it, even if that only left enough money to sign Suarez and offer Welbeck a new deal.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tend to agree, I was obsessed with Pavon a few years ago because he did remind me so much of Alexis, however after watching him in the world cup and few other clips he doesn't seem to be as exciting as I thought he would be. However there could still be a huge player in there.

I'd absolutely love Under, think he'll be genuine world class in a few years.

Seen Pavon being compared to Alexis and Di MariaI this forum. I actually think he b is nothing like them. He is closer to Mhiki in style than any other player. He just isn't as two footed. He has a very good football brain. He isn't the type of player who stands out through physicality and power. However he can beat a man with trickery and is very fast.

I wouldn't spend money on Under now that we have Amaechi and Saka coming through. Pavon, Saka, Amaechi and Nelson could eventually be our wide options with Iwobi potentially moving more central.

There are rumours that a deal for Pavon is being done for half his release clause by an English club.

ArsenalFever

Also, read that Arsenal are "pondering" a move for Argentinian Walter Kannemann of Gremio.
28 year old defender with release clause of just over £10 million.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Aribo has the same agent as Lookman, Sancho, Iwobi and Nelson. @Toby Andrl mentioned that the ITK on transfermarkt said the club wanted to keep Reiss partly due to his agent’s connections with young talent in the UK, looks like that is the case.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Reckon he would do alright here and slots into the squad vacancy Ramsey will leave on the cheap allowing us to hopefully go big on a CB and winger.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He’s a Spanish workhorse type player, Emery would definitely love to have him in the team.

Emery certainly would. But the more pressing question is, will the Arsenal faithful ever accept his whinging & constant ****house tactics? I think not.

Although the fact that he would be free as having me reconsidering my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom