• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Don‘t know what you guys are talking about, Wenger MADE his career. He believed and played him when most people wanted him to go to Fulham. Wenger also allowed his contract to go down and even encouraged that kind of behaviour which made his move to Juventus possible.

Ramsey should be eternally thankful to Wenger and I‘m sure he is.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
His season isn't that great but last few months were top class from him. I'm not buying this again, I've seen this couple of times in his career where he looked as a world class player for few months and then followed months of bad form, injury problems and really poor performances.
I just hope that he finishes this season the way he is playing at the moment, he could be a decisive player in big games ahead of us, and after that he can take all that money from Juve and enjoy his life.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Don‘t know what you guys are talking about, Wenger MADE his career. He believed and played him when most people wanted him to go to Fulham. Wenger also allowed his contract to go down and even encouraged that kind of behaviour which made his move to Juventus possible.

people easily forget

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Was he misusing him in 2014 when he was arguably the best midfielder in the league?
Bizarre theory considering Ramsey has hit these heights and more under Wenger.

For a few months then he got injured for 4 months.

If anything Arsène didn't know how to manage Ramsey's injuries. But to be honest I just don't think he was a Wenger midfielder, not technical enough and very selfish. Jack Wilshere was like Arsène's dream.

I think we're losing a good player but not irreplaceable or a world beater, if he played for another team I wouldn't be clamoring to get him at Arsenal.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hard to say a player was misused when a giant CL club swooped in & paid him big money at 28. Players dont usually change their game at that age.

Whos to say if Wenger used Ramsey in a more tactical & controlled role he still catches the eye of Europes elite?... Plenty in that style on the doorstep for Juve.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If we are being honest, this has been a poor to average season for him with a few bright spots. One of his worse seasons individually over the last 5 years. Been looking great lately though after he got reintroduced as a key player to the team.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

Couldn`t agree more. When looking back at his career I`m sure Ramsey will feel Wenger played a huge part.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's a pretty good statement to be fair. I feel the same. More nostalgia than a serious loss like with RVP or Cesc.
Agreed. He's not integral to the team but he brings a professionalism and pride that unfortunately is at times lacking in our squad and so that combined with his highlight moments makes his departure sting a bit. Plus Mustafi is still allowed to wear our shirt and that's gross.

DasBootist

Was he misusing him in 2014 when he was arguably the best midfielder in the league?
Bizarre theory considering Ramsey has hit these heights and more under Wenger.
I didn't imply that Wenger as a manager was consistently misusing Ramsey during his tenure. 2014 was also 5 years ago.

2 + 2 = 4, not 5

OSBK

Established Member
Rambo has had a few good games at cm but thats it. He hasnt played alot this season some injury and some he was left out, probably the same reason Özil was left out. Its taken a while but the wenger players are buying into emery and into change, ramsey is there with Özil as a player who i dont think under wenger we would see this current form.

I was never his biggest fan but for him to buy into what emery is doing when we are in the last leg of the league and produce then he gets my respect. He couldve quite easily done a pogba.

Manberg

Predator
I think Ramsey's happy but he wants a change and I don't think anyone could change his mind.He's going abroad, can't have anything but respect for the guy, as much as he clearly respects Arsenal.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Best player at the club.

Pretty sad Wenger leaving also cost us Ramsey.

Aubameyang's cameo says hi, both are form players but when Pierre is up for it he's a different class. But yeah, amazing game from Ramsey. Possibly his best appearance in the last couple of years or so. Fittingly, oh the irony, he goes off injured.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I hope everything’s okay, we really need him for this last push. Hopefully Emery gets asked about it in his PC..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom