• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle got any players missing?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big potential banana skin game.

We’re not going to have much fluidity after such a long international break and Newcastle will be well organised and set up to frustrate.
We'll be too much for Newcastle only up to us to be clinical

HBL

Established Member
Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Kola - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno
5-0 win, easy.

Stannis

Honestly have a bad feeling about this

A win would be massive given the table, hence I can see us bottling it

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Our home form has been excellent for the last 2 seasons. We need to win.
But it’s charity fc...

Drebin

Whenever we were in a position where we could profit from the results of our competitors, we always lose. At least it was like this under Wenger.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see us go out and blitz them.

Not sure how we line up though. Either way Aubameyang, Lacazette and Özil need to start. I'd be tempted to start Ramsey and Xhaka. Then Kolasnic, Monreal, Koscielny, Sokratis and AMN in defence.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Any news if Xhaka and Ramsey are available ?

The Swiss manager hinted Xhaka was substitued as he had few complaints, while Ramsey was sent back to Colney from Wales camp.

Obviously a must win, I hope Emery does not go on his usual way of careful first half. We need to blitz them in same way as United in first half.

Leno
AMN - Sokratis - Kos - Kola
Xhaka - Ramsey
Özil
Mkhi - Laca - Auba​

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any news if Xhaka and Ramsey are available ?

The Swiss manager hinted Xhaka was substitued as he had few complaints, while Ramsey was sent back to Colney from Wales camp.

Obviously a must win, I hope Emery does not go on his usual way of careful first half. We need to blitz them in same way as United in first half.

Leno
AMN - Sokratis - Kos - Kola
Xhaka - Ramsey
Özil
Mkhi - Laca - Auba​
Ramsey should be available xhaka is 50/50

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Much like we are, Newcastle are a confidence team. Their match against Everton at St. James Park left me a bit alarmed at how they rallied some time before the end as they looked down & out at that point.

The only way we'll put them down is if we go out & hit them with 3 goals in the first 20 our so minutes. Do that & I see the match ending as an absolute rout for us (something in the range of 7-0). If its a nervy first half where we go in leading by a goal, it'll be enough to give them a boost that "we're only a goal down, we can get back into it".

Auba had better bring his scoring boots today because he has been extremely frustrating as of late. Laca will take his chances when they come. Win this & third is no longer the pipe dream it was 2 months ago when we trailing the cheese mongers by 10 points.

All I ask is : Take your chances, NO complacency, NO capitulation!!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I hope there's a good crowd in - the Emirates is special at night, but only if it's full, and noisy

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
i just hope we dont play Guendouzi or Mustafi or Lichsteiner. They always have one or two mistakes in them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yep we’ll definitely get an early chance and we MUST take it. Otherwise we’re in for a tough game. We’ll be able to handle Newcastle if they come to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom