• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
I think RVP was the straw that broke the camels back. Wenger always had sensational strikers....and then to play with Giroud...that must have hurt.

carlito'sway

Established Member
For those who speak french a nice article on the event in Le Figaro. Arsène was on top of his game.
Mbappe, Diaby, Drogba, Houllier were present among others Rugby , movie or theater stars.

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/football...ia-les-coulisses-d-un-show-tres-reussi-951718

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
That quote about him suffering health wise had me a little worried. Hopefully nothing big just Arsène seeing some signs that worried him. He has always been said to live a very clean and healthy life. Really hope he is happy, healthy and enjoying life. Would absolutely love to see him back at The Emirates soon.

Some really interesting and good quotes there.

Arsène: “A characteristic of a good coach is taking care of himself. This is the approach I am following right now. I was so immersed in the game that I ended up neglecting the people around me [his family]. I dedicated my whole life for one thing: The next game.

Arsène on saying goodbye to #AFC: “I felt like I was attending my first class funeral. People have been extraordinary. They showed gratitude. England has that. I did not cry or flinch because I learned to shield myself. If I did not master my passion, I could not have survived.”

Arsène: “I will be an Arsenal fan until my last breath. All I want is for the club to be doing well. We are doing alright so far.

Love that he still refers to Arsenal as "we".

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

You can just picture big Wengz as he finished that joke

wenger1.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arsène: “A characteristic of a good coach is taking care of himself. This is the approach I am following right now. I was so immersed in the game that I ended up neglecting the people around me [his family]. I dedicated my whole life for one thing: The next game.

Some great quotes there, but then this ^^ is painful that he went through that, while many knobheads were questioning his commitment.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Some great quotes there, but then this ^^ is painful that he went through that, while many knobheads were questioning his commitment.

His work here was done. He left behind an amazingly healthy club and used his resignation to douse the only serious problem, the aftv type ****stirring. Didnt leave any issues unaddressed, even went into the refs face and called him corrupt. It was then that I knew Wenger was leaving.

https://arseblog.news/2019/04/Arsèn...ation/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

A nice reading, probably same stuff people have been quoting here.

“I’d like to find a compromise by sharing my knowledge and at the same time, having time for myself with the people that I’ve neglected my whole life.”

I don't think Wenger has been seeking after job at a big club in Europe. I think he might be done as manager at top level and I think it is his own choice.

Good for him! Go spend all that money you earned with your family and friends and create amazing memories boss! You deserve it!

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
https://arseblog.news/2019/04/Arsèn...ation/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

A nice reading, probably same stuff people have been quoting here.

“I’d like to find a compromise by sharing my knowledge and at the same time, having time for myself with the people that I’ve neglected my whole life.”

I don't think Wenger has been seeking after job at a big club in Europe. I think he might be done as manager at top level and I think it is his own choice.

Good for him! Go spend all that money you earned with your family and friends and create amazing memories boss! You deserve it!

lets also remember that Baldiola needed a sabbatical after managing messi and barcelona for a few years.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This picture makes me laugh more than it should do

But this one, not quite the same reaction :mad:

Last edited:

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
If there was a independent inquiry done for all the seasons United won, you'd definitely find match fixing with the officials at great length, pretty damn sure about it.
yes...and even later years ...Wenger really faced uphill battles, but never compromised. He was a marked man from his monaco days, and those trying to make the PL into a reality show found him very inconvenient....

DasBootist

Not here to suck him off (plenty of you lads got that covered), just wanted to reiterate my joy at his removal from my beloved Arsenal.

Let's see how many points Emery's lads can amass and compare that to the man you lot seem to wish was still at the helm.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Not here to suck him off (plenty of you lads got that covered), just wanted to reiterate my joy at his removal from my beloved Arsenal.

Let's see how many points Emery's lads can amass and compare that to the man you lot seem to wish was still at the helm.

doing good...we bought lichsteiner on a free and sold Ramsey on a free this season. New directions.

DasBootist

doing good...we bought lichsteiner on a free and sold Ramsey on a free this season. New directions.
Lichtsteiner was brought in as cover and will probably be gone in the summer due to AMN's emergence. As for Ramsey, that is mainly Gazidis' fault.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

It doesn’t matter what walk of life you go into there’s always knobheads who can’t see beyond their noses.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I like you’re word knobheads, thought I’d use it in my post above. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom