• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He did make few mistake earlier in the season, but not many led to goal. The bigger question is how many points did he won for us, I have a feeling that he makes great saves when the results are tight and he keeps us in the game.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think Kepa and Allison were nothing special this season, but I didn't watch de Gea that much to say that Leno did better than him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That was a great save last night, at full stretch and nothing was really said about it. Leno is class, now he knows he's No1 his game has become very solid, like he's no longer being judged.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He was terrific yesterday. The save on the free kick was unreal. A real Superman save. Think we can be very happy with that signing. And it’s not like he is playing with a wall in front of him. What I like is that he looks calm and concentrated throughout games, good with his feet and a great shot stopper. He could be a bit taller but that is about it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly it's amazing how everyone licks Allisons arse when really it's the defence in front of him. Think Leno is incredible.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Just watched a short clip from Sky Sports where Gary Nevilla said that one of the issues in our squad is the goalkeeper. Did he really watch the game?? Leno has been outstanding and is up there with the best GK's in the league.
I don't understand why are people so concerned with what they say, usually it's just stating the obvious after the match is over or they talk complete rubbish like this. I rather read comments from some of the people on the forum than listen to "experts" with an IQ of 90-100

Latest posts+

Top Bottom