• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
My heart won't take it until the end of the season

man-experiencing-a-heart-attack.jpg

Gursha

You guys are underestimate the effects of el neny in the team, he is not only doing nothing, he also occupies the wrong spaces, chooses wrong passes, predictable until it hurts the eyes... its even worse than 10 man.

Id rather have 10 man than el neny on.
Its not the formation.

Torreria for el neny at half time, everything else the same and just watch how we own him

Playing this useless guy is destructive and we saw it every time he starts.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We are a joke of team... cero movement without the ball... Doozy walks on the pitch when he doesn’t have the ball... None moves to empty spaces or make runs. And we don’t talk about carrying the ball to brake lines... it was the freaking CB Mavro who did cuz our CM are playing like idiots.

Mesut is the only making movements without ball and trying to break lines with through balls and even going deeper than Doozy and El Nenny cuz neither of them can move or take the ball properly. Doozy is a very bad player

Eduardo_da_Silva

Championship level performanse. How Emery thought Elneny and Guendouzi could work is shocking. Jenk Mustafi and Elneny should be donated to a charity association.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
the central midfield is an absolute disgrace. Why is Guendouzi pulling out to the left wing leaving a massive hole in the centre of the pitch. Why hasn't Iwobi started? He has barely player lately. Absolutely disgraceful display.

arsmile

Established Member
well that was obviously dreadful...

I get the need for rotation

but jenks/mav/elneny have never been part of the rotation- they've never been trusted

so throwing them all in at once now- even though amn/monreal/lucas are on the bench...just seems to be designed to cost us. Even if they weren't worse players- they are out of the loop.

as it is- their goal came from a stupid foul from mav, and jenks not keeping the line...meanwhile you've got elneny denilsonning up the midfield.

all in all it seems to be perfectly designed for failure

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's game like these where we have to use the rest of the squad where I advocate playing more of the youngsters - because even if they don't do so well, I can be more forgiving. In this case, it's the same faces playing that I expect to fail.

Elneny prime example. Another nothing half from Elneny - so many backwards passes in promising situations where a slightly more creative passer or ball carrier would have opened up the game. I am somewhat forgiving of Mavropanos, but he does seem to be off the pace for this level at the moment and while it's isolated, today he's been bad. I think he needs more football to be fair. I expect Mustafi to be sh*t and he delivered. Guendouzi has played a LOT of games for us and he's had some good ones and bad ones. This is one of his bad ones IMO. Not even contesting as many duels as usual. Kola and Jenks been poor - Kola's positioning nulified by the excellent Wan Bissaka, so he can't do anything else and Jenks is just not that good. Özil was better when he dropped deep but there's not much else to say about him today. Has Aubameyang touched the ball?

Leno and Laca = the only 2 who've turned up.

Goonerozil33

Jenkinson and elneny are useless with the ball. They are slowing down us so much.. we need to move the ball faster and don’t let them attack us. The amount of time we let attackers turn in transition is too much.. teams like city,pool and Sp**s don’t let players turn and foul them in such cases which most referees pass up on. We are not doing that at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom