• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Does it not make you annoyed though? I use this forum in my me time and got sick and tried of coming on and defending my beloved Özil, having the same dumb argument, nearly made me move to Goonersworld or Bluemoon forum!

More just frustrating :lol:

how did you get into your human slaughter activity?
Doesn't annoy me to read players get unfairly (imo) criticised.

Verbal slaughter, not some Hostel psycho activities!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't annoy me to read players get unfairly (imo) criticised.

Verbal slaughter, not some Hostel psycho activities!

You're a better man than I, does my head in seeing people argue over stupid sh*t.

Ah I see we differ in activities as well.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Never think he is that good of a player to be honest.
7 mins of highlights, most of it are very average stuff.
The only good ones are 1:10, 2:43, 4:22, 5:20 and 6:03.
I just don’t get why people can make video like this and claim that he is world class. Why even in highlight videos, he is so average, and people still praise him?

Look at this, just a 4 mins video but every sec of it is amazing. If we could sign 3-4 similar type of players, our playing style and results would hugely improved.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never think he is that good of a player to be honest.
7 mins of highlights, most of it are very average stuff.
The only good ones are 1:10, 2:43, 4:22, 5:20 and 6:03.
I just don’t get why people can make video like this and claim that he is world class. Why even in highlight videos, he is so average, and people still praise him?

Look at this, just a 4 mins video but every sec of it is amazing. If we could sign 3-4 similar type of players, our playing style and results would hugely improved.
Don't do this to yourself.using this to justify some internal bias is not smart.

If you asked Özil if he was happy with this season he'd say no. Likewise, if you asked Cazorla if his career went satisfactory, he'd probably say no.

Dj_sds -

those saying Özil wont find buyers because of his wages are the human embodiment of a whatsapp forward message... Just a year ago one of the most skint clubs in the world agreed to pay him those wages...and paid mkhi 200k...while Ramsey goes for 250-300k to Juventus....

Still they will keep spreading this "factoid" but never provide any basis for it. Its probably those who grew up in the leaded petrol and lead plumbing days..

And since when has that skint club been the embodiment of good transfer business?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
There's never a clean look at how he does it, it's like that for all his goals ffs. :lol: Need a camera from that corner just for his trick imo.
I think the official Arsenal account on twitter or YouTube will probably release a video showing it properly, even with the pitch level camera angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom