• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I think we won’t get top 4 and the sooner we stop kidding ourselves and accept it the better.

This team is full of mentally weak players who haven’t got the drive and the mental strength to challenge themselves and their colleagues.

I am convinced Mustafi’s problem is that he’s mentally weak and can’t maintain a full concentration for 90+ mins. He’s got everything else in his locker except for the mentality which is the most important thing you need to succeed at the top level.

I'm not going to add to the barrage of thoroughly deserve criticism for Mustafi, he had a shocker!
I genuinely want to understand whether he's become a bad player since joining Arsenal, or was he always?
If since, at what point?
This guy has a World Cup Winners medal I believe. What the hell is going on?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi will still be here getting games next season.
Yeah, Emery must know how **** he is by now. He’s not even a good squad player.

But we all know what will happen. It’s been happening at Arsenal for years . . illness, injuries and match bans will see Mustafi play over and over.

To make progress we need to improve our squad players as well as one or two key 1st team positions.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We’re basically Sp**s in 2006. Much admired strikeforce (like Berbatov, Keane, and Defoe) but mentally weak and lacking quality in vital areas of the pitch.

We needed this reality check because we were awful at Watford and nobody seemed to care because we won. Our “easy” fixtures are against teams with good records against the top 6.

Now is not the time to rotate in defence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think this is first time we conceded from set prices this season both were really awful defending totally not marking players giving too much space for benteke who are only good at sit piece

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Absolute bottlers. You could tell we would have problems right from the start as our lineup was hugely unbalanced, with loads of inexperience.

And then Mustafi, qifsha leshkuqin .....

Emery banked his strategy on home winning record, but failed miserably, asPalace are better away than at home.

Furious with missing the golden opportunity presented from Sp*rs and United loss.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What I can't understand is this, how did a studious manager like Emery neglect to take into account Palace's away form & that they would be a dangerous side considering we're playing at the Emirates & not Selhurst Park?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not to play the same CM duo that failed us only a week ago.
Yes maybe start Torreira with matteo but still wouldn't change much because Torreira won't add too much creativity xhaka ramsey injures hit us hard today. Would have tried Iwobi and matteo in midfield today Iwobi played there few times

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's alright saying we shouldn't have started with x, y and z, but how can you legislate for total sh1thouses like Mustafi, who seem hell bent--whether we're winning 1-0 or 5-0--on trying to breath life into the opposition?

This defeat was the biggest gut-wrencher of the season so far. We lack quality and personality. Ramsey is the ****ing heartbeat of this shell of a team.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Also Emery had a chance to get rid of him in the summer. Emery get no excuses for keep starting Mustafi even if Mustafi has made 100 mistakes this season.
Emery can't make clubs take him. And how do you know he didn't try but thought we had no good options to replace him? If he got rid of him and promoted a kid, or just left us short on numbers, posters like you would slaughter him for that, so he can't win.

At the end of the day, who signed this ****? Most of us bums on the internet knew he was sh!t, but lord Wenger didn't?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Because we have Wolves in 3 days and some injured as well so it was right game to rotate

Rotating is fine so long as you have :

1. Personnel available.

2. For that available personnel to not have, amongst their number, members who cannot be trusted to do their assigned tasks.

Emery can't make clubs take him. And how do you know he didn't try but thought we had no good options to replace him? If he got rid of him and promoted a kid, or just left us short on numbers, posters like you would slaughter him for that, so he can't win.

At the end of the day, who signed this ****? Most of us bums on the internet knew he was sh!t, but lord Wenger didn't?

Gonna reply this with a cat in costume when I get to my laptop. Stay tuned.

Schertz_iStock-187070809-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Both started their routine as soon as the 3rd went in :lol:
Why would you want to ignore the fact that Wenger extended Elneny's contract long term, failed to move on Jenkinson and spent £35m on one of the worst CB's the premiership has ever witnessed, in favour of pointing fingers at people who dare to highlight these huge failings?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would you want to ignore the fact that Wenger extended Elneny's contract long term, failed to move on Jenkinson and spent £35m on one of the worst CB's the premiership has ever witnessed, in favour of pointing fingers at people who dare to highlight these huge failings?
Debatable who was behind the El Neny contract extension.

I’m not pointing fingers, I’m just saying be consistent, if you’re going to mention Wenger when we lose how about you do the same when we win? What’s wrong with that?

Mustafi is ****, Emery doesn’t have to play him, can play 4 at the back today, could’ve even started Nacho instead. Emery also has had two windows, could’ve signed someone else.

Wenger wasn't faultless, we have gone over that debate million times and it almost a whole season since he left.

Emery start Mustafi and he opted to keep him in the summer. That is the fact. And Mustafi wasn't even that bad when he came into this season. Well I knew he was bad and got a multiple murder threats because of it. But he has regressed massively this season and that is on Emery.

Emery is now at the wheel and its not Wenger fault he is starting Mustafi or playing ultra defensive formations with unbalanced and weird line ups at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom