• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
At least this match nketiah has to come on when there's no auba. Emery don't go back to kolasinac or Matteo

arsmile

Established Member
main thing that annoyed me this first half is that the co-commentator clearly thinks that "he didn't know much about it" means "that's not what he intended" because he used the saying wrong in two different wrong contexts...

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Everyone seems quite unhappy. I'm glad the game isn't on TV here. Thankfully I have the Nationals-Rockies baseball game to watch. After such excellent displays against Napoli, this week hasn't been exactly kind to Arsenal's Champions League hopes.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Not an ideal situation for them to come on but I'd be looking to bring on Eddie and Willock at half time. The game's gone. There's nothing to lose.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Game over. I suppose this is Wengers fault too.
download.jpg

TriniGunner

I told you all that it seems like our players are brainless. If you look at a lot of the goals scored against us, it can be traced back to one player making a stupid decision and the opposing team taking advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom