• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PFA Awards 18/19

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ederson
Wan-Bissaka Van Dijk Laporte Robertson
Neves Fernandinho
Salah Bernardo Sterling
Aguero
Hope this helps.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sterling won young player of the season.

I love sterling absolutely deserve it but 24 is not young ffs.
That's mean VVD is winning player of the year.

They should make a young player award age maximum 21

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still think Hazard was robbed, should rename it best player in a title race.

16 goals and 13 assists is ridiculous, he’s carried Chelsea all year long. God knows where they’d be without him.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu

16 goals and 13 assists is ridiculous, he’s carried Chelsea all year long. God knows where they’d be without him.
To be fair Sterling's numbers are almost as good and I'd say he's performed at a more consistent level, whereas Hazard has had a few off games. Still can't believe he wasn't in TOTY though

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Then you have Messi casually scoring 34 goals and getting 13 assists in 27 starts to almost no fanfare :lol: Mental how used we've gotten to him by now.

Hazard was absolutely robbed though, walks into the TOTS and should be in serious contention for POTS. He creates so much penetration going forward, best dribbler in the league by miles and he was already a POTS candidate when he was scoring less.

I mean ffs he has 13 MOTM awards :lol: That is 5 more than Salah had last season, just for context. Obviously it's not exactly the most objective stat but it does show how important he's been for his team.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What the actual **** is going on, selecting Pogba for the best team, my ass :lol::lol::lol:

Based on the expectations that are often put on this kid he'd much rather fit into a worst team of the year selection

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Then you have Messi casually scoring 34 goals and getting 13 assists in 27 starts to almost no fanfare :lol: Mental how used we've gotten to him by now.

Hazard was absolutely robbed though, walks into the TOTS and should be in serious contention for POTS. He creates so much penetration going forward, best dribbler in the league by miles and he was already a POTS candidate when he was scoring less.

I mean ffs he has 13 MOTM awards :lol: That is 5 more than Salah had last season, just for context. Obviously it's not exactly the most objective stat but it does show how important he's been for his team.

If we’re being honest Messi was robbed yet again for the Ballon d’Or. It shouldn’t just be World Cup/CL winner’s best player for the award.

I know they have to hype up the event and voter fatigue is a thing but it’s the same as Michael Jordan and the MVP award in his prime. Both should have won like seven or eight in a row easy.

I stopped valuing the award after f*cking Cannavaro beat Henry in 2006.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tottenham really are getting away with being such a small time club. Only waiting for Jury to come here and explain to us because they are small club, nobody expect anything of them so anything they do is a great achievement.
Is this correct @Jury?

blaze_of_glory

Santo taking Wolves 7th is nearly as big an achievement as Wenger getting top four with Chamakh, Gibbs and Squillaci all in the same squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pochy only thete because they spend no money and I think there no other choice if our team didn't f**k up last month emery could be there

Latest posts

Top Bottom