• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Even before that reports said he was poor in training
I understood that he had off and on injury issues and it seemed his original injury was never fully healed. But I could be wrong. You never know the actual truth of these situations.

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Koscielny, though dependable most of the time does some stupid things sometimes :mad: CLEAR THE BALL!! Dribbling is not your strong suit.

MkhiMagic

Didn’t realize the burnley vs city game already started. All we need now is a big donkey up front to hoof it up to.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Man we were a win against Man Utds 3rd team away from first place 3 seasons ago and bottled it. This is in our DNA.
Getting rid of the spineless shmuck DNA Wenger worked so hard to give us is going to be a harder job to remove than I thought.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Van Persie had Song, Arteta, Walcott and Gervinho. Hardly surrounded with quality and he dragged us into the top 4, creating goals out of nothing on his own.
Prime RVP leading the line today and the Leicester CB's would be ****ting their shorts that he could score a worldy at any moment. Laca and Auba are waiting on tap-ins.

He also had Nasri, Fabregas, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arshavin and Arteta at one time or another during his two best seasons with us.

MustOezil

Wenger had this same problem, worse actually because he had to sell, yet he still got top 4

Wenger did wonders for this club year after year for over two decades. It's sad how it ended because he deserved to lift a major cup after the Emirates. Emery can shine his shoes.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kola is like Iwobi, soon as he gets near the box, he just lashes at the ball. No finesse.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That's three or four times our players have slipped.... And no Leicester players have slipped. Think we did a bad job planning on what boots to wear today.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom