• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Anytime we give Mavropanos or Nketiah minuted they're always rubbish, and people will still ask for Saka and Willock to get games. These kids aren't ready.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Maybe a lot of these players have stopped giving a sh*t because they know most of them won't be here next season

OSBK

Established Member
Rogers who no doubt we interviewed and turned down sat there a happy man after turning around a team in crisis and smashing the big club that turned him down.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Xhaka has been great.

Iwobi's "continued run" is on Emery alone. He made him and Kolasinac our creative force.

Didnt see the match today, and I'll take your word for it.

Xhaka as a starter though is not good enough in my opinion. Doesnt deserve to be binned altogether, but needs to be replaced as a starter in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom