• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
On the positive side, the women won!
https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/48029645

Back to reality for the men. This is a project. A lot of the players aren’t Emery style players. Realistically, if even Wenger had so much money to spend, given his influence, I don’t expect that Emery will be spending City style money. We have to grow from within and hope we can land the experienced stars for less money.
Honestly we’re just about where I thought we’d be in year one. It’s obviously disappointing we haven’t picked up something points during this key stretch.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We got dominated by 10 men Watford , something has gone completely off .
The technical quality of our players is in the gutter. Their predecessors may have been small but they were intelligent and the ball was their friend. It's like a hot potato to this lot now and a lot are thick as well. Add stat DNA and Gazidis leaving only after presiding over a poor transfer window, this is where we are.

Gursha

The technical quality of our players is in the gutter. Their predecessors may have been small but they were intelligent and the ball was their friend. It's like a hot potato to this lot now and a lot are thick as well. Add stat DNA and Gazidis leaving only after presiding over a poor transfer window, this is where we are.

Couldnt be more accurate tbh

TornadoTed

Established Member
To concede 9 goals to Palace, Wolves and Leicester in a week is disgraceful. I was so optimistic after beating Napoli away but his week has really knocked the stuffing out of me.

progman07

Established Member
“We started very well. We started controlling the match, good positioning, defensively not a lot of problems.

“But the second yellow card is giving us a lot of problems to continue our game plan.
Source: Arseblog.news

Who is Emery kidding - hopefully not himself. It's well documented we had around 20% possession in the first 15-30 minutes of the game. Vardy was running behind our defense every 5 minutes.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah I know that's why I am so dogged over Özil staying after that there is sweet f all , Iwobi is our next best player wtih ball at feet. It's like a skill drain .

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The biggest cancer in this squad is Iwobi.....never scores,never does anything productive. The chances he squanders changes games drastically
Like the one against crystal palace or the one he missed while it was 0-0
& his misses are all the same,he never changes & never improves,sell him asap....suckers like everton might pay some for him

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah I know that's why I am so dogged over Özil staying after that there is sweet f all , Iwobi is our next best player wtih ball at feet. It's like a skill drain .
We're paying for not spending enough over the last 10 years. This is what level 2 players do. As for Iwobi, he's only good when not near the goal-which is useless to us despite his stats.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
We have become a doozi and emery club. it aint going to be pretty, but emery was brought to do a sevilla, and thats what he is doing, and doesnt care about anything else but winning the europa, in that respect he is an idiot savant

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The biggest cancer in this squad is Iwobi.....never scores,never does anything productive. The chances he squanders changes games drastically
Like the one against crystal palace or the one he missed while it was 0-0
& his misses are all the same,he never changes & never improves,sell him asap....suckers like everton might pay some for him

So a couple of assists and the odd goal and being totally invisible for 99% of the matches/season, or when you do see him it is for the wrong reason while earning 4x what Iwobi makes

Mkith is the worst
Monreal is close second
El neny doesnt even count

Mustafi is of the scale

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

And what did they accomplish?

Being slightly less shyte then now?

Only things we won we won due to Ramsey a physical player

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
the worst player is doozi. a symbol of emery and our season.
no one knows exactly what he is good for, but he turns up all the time, never scores or assists, never stops a break or blocks a shot.

VancouverCanuck

We're paying for not spending enough over the last 10 years. This is what level 2 players do. As for Iwobi, he's only good when not near the goal-which is useless to us despite his stats.
It’s not like we don’t spend. It’s when do, we don’t spend. We spent 100m on the two strikers. How much did Liverpool spend on their front three?

And I do rate Laca.

We never seem to be a strategy when it comes to transfers.

Ash10

So a couple of assists and the odd goal and being totally invisible for 99% of the matches/season, or when you do see him it is for the wrong reason while earning 4x what Iwobi makes

Mkith is the worst
Monreal is close second
El neny doesnt even count

Mustafi is of the scale

Of course I'm not defending Mkhi,Mustafi,El neny & Monreal(Age & injury did him,unlike others who are just crap)

Mkhi at least had a purple patch though,even Mustafi had few great games in his Arsenal career.....Iwobi is the definition of mediocrity

Ash10

Guendouzi at least has some potential & still pretty young
Unpopular opinion but in few years time Ramsey will be regarded as a bonafide Arsenal legend who was vastly underappreciated during his time here....Everytime he got injured we got screwed,he was winning the tittle on his own before getting injured ffs

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Of course I'm not defending Mkhi,Mustafi,El neny & Monreal(Age & injury did him,unlike others who are just crap)

Mkhi at least had a purple patch though,even Mustafi had few great games in his Arsenal career.....Iwobi is the definition of mediocrity

Iwobi atleast moves, fight, something happens (just not enough goals/assists)

Mkith there is nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom