• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What a surprise. Greedy fatman Raiola putting $$$ first. Can see how his mind works. Get de Ligt to sign at Utd, then a year later start the stories he wants a Barca move. Two paydays for the fat one.

He's not stupid that one.

Knows United are the most desperate out of that trio & the ones who'll most likely cater to his extortionist demands.

He knows De Ligt alone will not swing their fortunes & when he becomes disillusioned with the latest United "Project" he can get his dream move to Barca & Raiola gets another hefty cheque out of it :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He's not stupid that one.

Knows United are the most desperate out of that trio & the ones who'll most likely cater to his extortionist demands.

He knows De Ligt alone will not swing their fortunes & when he becomes disillusioned with the latest United "Project" he can get his dream move to Barca & Raiola gets another hefty cheque out of it :lol:

Exactly this. Just wish he'd get Mkhi disillusioned with Arsenal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Thats our entire warchest value on one player(or circa about). Then he still has 2 wing backs to buy and maybe even a striker.

Maybe I'm to harsh on Emery. This is impossible task for us to catch up.
City are going to spend huge this summer, because there's a decent chance they'll have a transfer ban coming soon.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

City are going to spend huge this summer, because there's a decent chance they'll have a transfer ban coming soon.

Doesn't matter in the long run, this was their best bet to win the CL. All the big clubs are coming back with a vengeance next season & Pep will have to console himself with our coveted round of 16 exit :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If true, I hope Sp**s haven't learned their lesson and spend the money as foolishly as they did the Bale money (although Eriksen was a small part of that who came good, but the rest was trash). Maybe they'll just pay down their stadium debt.
Unfortunately the Spuds don't need to buy well for Poch to set up a decent team. One of their best players this season has been ****ing Sissoko ffs. :lol:

If we had bought Sissoko we'd right now be talking about how we need to release him on a free to get rid of his wages.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Unfortunately the Spuds don't need to buy well for Poch to set up a decent team. One of their best players this season has been ****ing Sissoko ffs. :lol:

If we had bought Sissoko we'd right now be talking about how we need to release him on a free to get rid of his wages.

Sissoko begged Arsenal to come and get him for years. :lol:

Hey, I'm alright with Sp**s being a decent team. It's good when they are, actually. I just don't ever, ever, ever want them winning anything bigger than maybe the league cup and I want them finishing behind Arsenal regularly again. It's not so much to ask, is it?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The poaching begins, VDB's agent met with PSG

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Man City deserve a f***in' transfer ban or a rule change is required with this b.s (if true).

How many players do they seriously need, transfers should become limited to a certain number a season so some careful planning and coaching is actually required; attempting to buy every thing out there is pathetic and not fair at all to clubs trying to compete.

In my opinion something definitely needs to be done in world football to at least try and level the playing field for smaller clubs and ones with less money, I genuinely wonder what is better for a lesser club ie Watford; an FA Cup trophy or a billionaire takeover.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Man City deserve a f***in' transfer ban or a rule change is required with this b.s (if true).

How many players do they seriously need, transfers should become limited to a certain number a season so some careful planning and coaching is actually required; attempting to buy every thing out there is pathetic and not fair at all to clubs trying to compete.

In my opinion something definitely needs to be done in world football to at least try and level the playing field for smaller clubs and ones with less money, I genuinely wonder what is better for a lesser club ie Watford; an FA Cup trophy or a billionaire takeover.

So they are not allowed to scout players anymore?
They haven't signed a player yet.. only because the media is linking them to every player?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
So they are not allowed to scout players anymore?
They haven't signed a player yet.. only because the media is linking them to every player?

Not really the point I was trying to make :lol:, but oil clubs transfer activity is ridiculous. They just kill any competition by having stockpiling talent.

You got clubs who just cannot compete and will never be able to unless a billionaire gets involved. I believe there needs to be a level playing field or at least an attempt to make it fair on other clubs, I'm not even talking about Arsenal, I'm talking the Burnley's, Watford's etc who sit at a completely different table as they don't have a billionaire owner.

Just gets a bit boring, I recently watched 'Moneyball' again and its got me thinking how difficult it is for other clubs especially in places like 'Burnley', season after season of surviving in the PL or at best getting into the Europa League which now has become even harder to get into; its the same for worldwide, there is pretty much nothing for other clubs to play for, how many leagues around the world regularly have 'double' and 'triple' winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom