• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxi Driver

Its an important result in terms of outcome. But what Im seeing is NOT encouraging at all!

Big windows to come for him, and 2019/20 season.

LiveSoggyAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The way our defence is right now 3-1 is a dodgy result. But atleast it gives us a fighting chance. Not sure how bad Koscielny's injury is. We're fecked without him

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I have the faith. Brilliant result. Onwards and upwards from here. First season in charge and likely to be in a European final. Our first one in 13 years. Bring it on!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Score one in Spain and it's done and dusted.

Valencia don't score much this season, rarely more than two.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That 3rd goal was huge. I'm confident we'll score away so we're in a good position. After the first 10 mins I was pretty worried, so have to be happy with 3-1

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

At least they had that precious 7 minute period where Valencia where leading 1-0

If that ends being the highlight of their season it'll make them look more of a joke than usual.

Although the hope is that the DVD of Llorente's handball against City is still released for our viewing pleasure :lol:

Check

The way our defence is right now 3-1 is a dodgy result. But atleast it gives us a fighting chance. Not sure how bad Koscielny's injury is. We're fecked without him
True that, but our away form against 'the bigger teams' is actually not that bad. Drew at United and Sp**s. Should at least have drawn against Chelsea and won against Napoli. I'm confident Emery will set us up like he did in those other matches.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette & Aub looked like a proper partnership as well tonight!

Dont think we have seen that too often.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'll tell you what, can't see us beating Brighton after that, boys look f*cked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom