• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe the level this guy has reached, I was so so wrong about him.

Would do anything to see him and Ramsey lift the Europa League trophy before they leave.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Erm, he left the team at the 6th place with a hugely increasing number of goals conceded, If I remember correctly. I don't think most people would argue Wenger never had good defensive signings though. Koscienly has been absolutely brilliant, what a character as well.

Yup....dont you think Kos being injured had something to do with it? not to mention Özil, Caz, Laca etc injuries..

as for what people might argue about here....we all have seen the levels to which they can go.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Winning the Europa will be chump change compared to missing out on the WC...but at least it is something.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Winning the Europa will be chump change compared to missing out on the WC...but at least it is something.
of course, but I think lifting a trophy as captain must make it a bit more special - his two predecessors got to do it and I want it for him, because he deserves it

Gamefaced

I don't really rate Koscielny because he is prone to a mistake or brain fart and isn't really a great organiser of defence. But he showed a lot of heart yesterday and battled well for the team. He put his body through the wars and is trying to show what a captain is about, which is a lot more than what I can say about other players. Hopefully he will stay fit and be available for the rest of the season.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I don't really rate Koscielny because he is prone to a mistake or brain fart and isn't really a great organiser of defence. But he showed a lot of heart yesterday and battled well for the team. He put his body through the wars and is trying to show what a captain is about, which is a lot more than what I can say about other players. Hopefully he will stay fit and be available for the rest of the season.
Best defender we have had the last decade. Best defender in the league at least one year. You dont rate him? Unreal.

say yes

forum master baiter
elite.
top 5 central back in the world for the last 5 years now.
:lol:

He’s been great when we’ve needed him most this season and would love it if he could lead us to a EL final after he ****ed it for us so badly last year.

That doesn’t change the fact that he was a liability for the two seasons prior to this one however. We can be kind and put that down to his Achilles injury (incredible recovery btw) but let’s not rewrite the past.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
:lol:

He’s been great when we’ve needed him most this season and would love it if he could lead us to a EL final after he ****ed it for us so badly last year.

That doesn’t change the fact that he was a liability for the two seasons prior to this one however. We can be kind and put that down to his Achilles injury (incredible recovery btw) but let’s not rewrite the past.
you defend with a partner.
He has proven over and over again that with the right partner he is Elite.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
there were 3 strong instances when he was haunted by everybody (bayern PSG, Barcelona, Etc) one of thoes instances was not long ago.

And if they were seriously after him, he would have left imo.

I rate Koscielny and I think he's a fantastic defender for our club, but he isn't elite and has never been.

We haven't got any player performing at an elite level consistently for years tbf, except Sanchez when he was involved in 30+ goals, and Özil for half a season when he was absolutely fantastic.

That's why we kept most of our squad together...

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
And if they were seriously after him, he would have left imo.

I rate Koscielny and I think he's a fantastic defender for our club, but he isn't elite and has never been.

We haven't got any player performing at an elite level consistently for years tbf, except Sanchez when he was involved in 30+ goals, and Özil for half a season when he was absolutely fantastic.

That's why we kept most of our squad together...

there were serious interest for him from those clubs, but he wanted to stay.
don't change the truth just to make your point valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom