• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League expectations

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have a foot in the final of the EL. While no one would want to lose, I'd like to see what people are expecting from AFC.

I would think of this as an incredible opportunity missed, if we didn't win it this year. We got Atletico last time, and that was like a CL final. This time, the remaining competition is definitely weaker.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We've not had an easy run in Europe since our thumping in the hands of Monaco. Drawing Napoli in the quarters, with so many poor teams still in it, was diabolical. Now that we're there, let's win it please, although you can't blame the lads if we don't make it against Chelsea, despite their form.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’ll batter Valencia on Thursday, then meet Chelsea in the final where Cech will pull off some stunning saves on course to a victory against the chavs.

alboots101

Established Member
The Europa League is such a small competition that it only matters if you win it.

It’s the league cup of Europe, it only becomes important if you reach the final. That third goal was vital, we might lose two nil but we’ve got a lot better chance than I thought we’d have. It looks like it’ll probably be Chelsea but it ain’t a forgone conclusion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s the league cup of Europe, it only becomes important if you reach the final. That third goal was vital, we might lose two nil but we’ve got a lot better chance than I thought we’d have. It looks like it’ll probably be Chelsea but it ain’t a forgone conclusion.
No chance we lose Thursday. No chance.

alboots101

Established Member
Arsenal champions of Europe.

When it was the UEFA cup it was arguably the harder competition, you were playing the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the European leagues, now, it’s a money spinner for UEFA. Still a CL spot makes it worth it.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Win by hook or by crook, it would be hard to blame the manager as opposed to players if we go out seeing as hes won it so often and no doubt knows the opposition inside out.

GoonerBoy19

Not expecting anything from this squad. Just hoping they would win it so that club will invest something to support Emery. If they loose then next year will be another painful season where we would be fighting Wolves and Everton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom