• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamefaced

I really had hopes he could turn around his form when he first came here, but the reality is he is so poor. He can't beat his man constantly losing the ball and never winning it back. Seriously lacks quality for what he's receiving in wages. I think we have actually been done and a fee would have been better than picking up this joke player. I would bin him or keep as a squaddie only, shouldn't be starting.

All these guys we have who came from the German league are all seriously suspect in some way.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Maybe I'm mistaken, I thought if we kept him on next season his base would go up to 240k - in any case we have too many sometimes players and he's one of them.

It’s if we take up the option to extend him for a year, so at the end of next season. Considering they said they don’t want to let people get into the final year of their contracts I expect him to be sold this summer (the alternative is taking up the option and giving him £240k a week).

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's been brilliant in the Europa and could still have a big part to play. He won't go down in history here, but I think we did well to get him as part of the Sanchez deal. I'd probably sell in the summer though.

Gamefaced

Unbelievable how he messed up the simplest pass, which lead to their penalty.

Embarrassing player.
He's messing up simple passes every game, every time i see this guys he's losing the ball constantly, has zero effect on the game unless it's a negative effect. How can you mess up simple passes so often and still be called a footballer? He's a liability!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Unbelievable how he messed up the simplest pass, which lead to their penalty.

Embarrassing player.

His tendency to screw up simple passes is vomit inducing. Simple, three to five yard passes he manages to **** up. Add that to his shocking double touches and his tendency to lose his footing, he’s an all round clown of a footballer.

Sell ASAP. He and Iwobi are laughable options to have out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom