• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Nah he really wasn't he was nervous many bad passes crosses

Yeah, he was bad the entire game. Bad passes, bad crosses, bad freekicks.
I actually don’t think the penalty, while it cost us, was his worst action of the game because wtf was he doing alone defending on the right hand side alone. That looked like a Brighton goal whether it was a penalty or not.

On that note sell him and half the team. But whether you ****ing do or not at the end of next season I want at the very least a stable team, not that collective of clowns and thats regardless of quality.

Because at the end of the day I can deal with not having half the team be world class players.

What I can’t deal with is spending another year watching mentally weak headless chickens.

isop

He isn't good at defending. That's why he fouls a lot and make nonsensical tackles.

He'd be ok if he compensated for his slow speed, lack of agility, athleticism and dribbling if he could defend well positionally, be skilled at making and timing interceptions and tackes, but he can't.

Having a good passing range doesn't compensate for his other problems; think he should be sold and replaced with someone who can do the above stuff he lacks.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Get rid of this joker.

He was never fit to represent Arsenal.

To think we could've gotten Kante for what this twit went for is nothing short if diabolical & puts the gross mismanagement of this club under greater scrutiny than before.

Just Victor Wanyama with better PR.

blaze_of_glory

Even with his general consistency this season, I think he's a position in need of upgrading sometime soon. He moves the ball slowly and diagonally so often, and I think we could use someone more technical and direct in his position.
He had a good season overall, at least compared to most of the squad. But he hasn't improve much on his weaknesses, and honestly I'm sick of the boneheaded decisions like we saw again from him today. He's his own worst enemy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I said something earlier in the season that was kinda rubbished - I said that he, like Mustafi, cannot be trusted even when they play well because they always have the propensity to make earth shattering mistakes that cost us.

The joke is, he's actually been decent overall this season, and quite consistent in his performances. But he's simultaneously indispensable yet utterly replaceable at the same time due to his propensity for mistakes and the extremely limited nature of his game; a paradox that simply cannot exist in our midfield anymore. I would not lose any sleep if he was sold, and that's despite him having a good season IMO. If Inter really want him, give us £45m+ and we can replace him with someone who's more reliable at holding onto the ball, passing the ball forward and doesn't turn like an oil tanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom