• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
as long he was turning water to wine, he was loved. He turned a profit and built a stadium and a cash reserve in the bank.

He then asked for money to compete. They made him beg for scraps. He used the media and his influence, to force their hand. Now they didnt like him. The stadium was built. The brand was made. The coffers were full. He was an old man who acted like he owned the club.

The fringe was fed meat. Leaks. Stories. His mistakes were pounced upon. The mob was given a circus to distract them. Most of the players saw this and left. He stuck on, because he hated to lose and run. Stubborn. They couldnt buy him the worlds best striker, even when he told them about the buyout release clause. Hell, they couldnt even get Vardy or Vertonghen.

In the era of fake news, paid trolls, whatsapp forwards and youtube incels...AFTV and its like were given a free hand to attack, leaving him to defend alone, no one having his back.

He still stuck on. How could he cut and run. And he was right. 3 glorious summer afternoons followed. 3 trophies. Joyous football. Cazorla, Wilshere, Ramsey, Özil, Sanchez, Giroud beaming in the sun...Mertesacker hugging Koscielny, fans singing to a an open top bus. Happiness. Football. THAT cazorla free kick singing its way into the net.

And then he was gone. A twinkle, a bow and a skip, and in less than a year, the ship lost its captain. The pirates were happy. In his last year they started the transition early. Giroud and Sanchez sold mid season, when we were still in with a chance of a cup. By the time he left, most of the old boys were gone.

This year Wilshere left and Ramsey will leave. Kos and Cech will retire. The mob will turn on Iwobi, Bellerin and Özil. The circus must go on. Profit before loyalty.

GDeep™

League is very weak
as long he was turning water to wine, he was loved. He turned a profit and built a stadium and a cash reserve in the bank.

He then asked for money to compete. They made him beg for scraps. He used the media and his influence, to force their hand. Now they didnt like him. The stadium was built. The brand was made. The coffers were full. He was an old man who acted like he owned the club.

The fringe was fed meat. Leaks. Stories. His mistakes were pounced upon. The mob was given a circus to distract them. Most of the players saw this and left. He stuck on, because he hated to lose and run. Stubborn. They couldnt buy him the worlds best striker, even when he told them about the buyout release clause. Hell, they couldnt even get Vardy or Vertonghen.

In the era of fake news, paid trolls, whatsapp forwards and youtube incels...AFTV and its like were given a free hand to attack, leaving him to defend alone, no one having his back.

He still stuck on. How could he cut and run. And he was right. 3 glorious summer afternoons followed. 3 trophies. Joyous football. Cazorla, Wilshere, Ramsey, Özil, Sanchez, Giroud beaming in the sun...Mertesacker hugging Koscielny, fans singing to a an open top bus. Happiness. Football. THAT cazorla free kick singing its way into the net.

And then he was gone. A twinkle, a bow and a skip, and in less than a year, the ship lost its captain. The pirates were happy. In his last year they started the transition early. Giroud and Sanchez sold mid season, when we were still in with a chance of a cup. By the time he left, most of the old boys were gone.

This year Wilshere left and Ramsey will leave. Kos and Cech will retire. The mob will turn on Iwobi, Bellerin and Özil. The circus must go on. Profit before loyalty.
One of the best posters on the forum here.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So glad he's gone. Thanks again but, win, lose or draw, I've got my football back. I've come to realise that I actually missed Arsenal making me depressed for a day or two. I stopped caring. I care now.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Said he was going to be back in January, what happened to that? Suspect he wants to be a manager again but no top club wants to give him anything other then an upstairs job. Either that, or he's telling porkies again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said he was going to be back in January, what happened to that? Suspect he wants to be a manager again but no top club wants to give him anything other then an upstairs job. Either that, or he's telling porkies again.
Stick your “suspect” up your backside Richard.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A season on, I can’t lie I’m still glad Wenger is gone.

Gegen Pressing

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the turdheaps left by giant trolls of the forum.

That is 21st century shakespeare to me!
just as every Joe walking the streets with a knife in his pocket has revived the 'ol jack the ripper .
We got our island back !

Top Bottom