• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Only way this gets worse is if City bottle it this weekend and Sp**s win in the final.
It’ll probably happen tbh

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I won't even watch. Just can't bring myself to watch ****spur in a Champions League semifinal. And I had been really looking forward to seeing more of Ajax as the competition progressed. But I can't. I just can't. If Sp**s scored some fluky late goal to get through it would rip my heart out.

Told you so. :(

Crap. I won't even be able to bring myself to watch the frickin' Champions League final now.

Guess I'll need to start brushing up on singing You'll Never Walk Alone though. I don't often say this, but come on Liverpool!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh god just remembered Klopp has the sh*ttest record going in finals doesn’t he.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
giphy.gif

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
“De Ligt is the best CB in the world”
“Onana is one of the best GK’s in the world.”
“Frenkie De Jong and Van De Beek are the new Xavi and Iniesta”

I could go on.

All bollocks. Ajax raced into a 2 goal ****ing lead and let it slip. After losing to Yanited in 2016 in the EL final and allowing them CL football, they now blow it against Spuds in the semis of the CL.

Ajax can get to ****. COME ON PSV!! BRING HOME THE TITLE!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This is an absolute travesty.

I blame all the bottlers who allowed this to happen.

Inter, Dortmund & Manchester City. Go **** yourselves!!

Also honorable mention to @Rex Banner , you had your part in this attempting to laugh at them when it wasn't all said & done.

How unjust is this on Ajax? Win a match, draw another & get knocked out of the final!!!

UEFA need to scrap this ****ing away goal rule as without it the bottling wonders would not have got beyond City.

With our luck they'll bin it after Sp**s win the bloody thing :lol:

What an absolutely HORRID night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom