• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_Delhi

Sp**s will fulfill emulating the Portugal of Euro 2016.

- **** in group, yet just about scrape through
- Just making it through in KO stages
- Captain & best player out injured for final (similar to Ronaldo injury), yet some other bloke will win it for them.

Enjoy being the 2rd best North London team.

Oh how they have surpassed us. The 'power shift' is absolute & merciless.

blaze_of_glory

Sp**s overtaking us happened under Wengers watch btw. Sp**s who've barely spent any money overtook us a few years ago and are now heading to a CL final with a chance to win the thing before we do. For all the whinging about City's billions over the last few years Pochettino has managed to build a team that can compete while Wenger let us slip out of the competition entirely. I'm sorry but these are facts here.
Nah, not having that. This wouldn't have happened with Wenger in charge. The universe wouldn't allow it. This is in fact the result of us not giving him proper respect. Hope you're happy.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I'll give up football forever if Sp**s win the champions league.

I'll give it up.

Hope some of you are not serious with.

"Hey bro, let's watch NDL together"

"Nah man, not me, I quit football"

"Wtf? Why?"

@SuperGoon:

giphy.gif

"Sp**s won the CL"

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Nobody will take him seriously without trophy he very good manager and what he done this season without buying players in incredible

I said when Sp**s hired him that they would get a lot better (never expect this, obviously). First time in a long time they've had a manager who knew **** from Shinola.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I never said this in public before:

I've got a Liverpool Torres Shirt in my wardrobe.
My dad bought it me one time if he was in England as a gift.
Not sure if it still fits, but looks like i really have to wear it.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Even if they lose, they just got to the CL final ffs. Wenger only got there once in his whole time here. It's a disgrace to CL football to have two minnows in there.
A sense of perspective might be useful here. Totteringham are relative minnows in European terms - they've only one 1 Cup Winners Cup and 2 UEFA Cups, as opposed to the Arsenal who've won 1 Cup Winners Cup and 1 UEFA Cup.

But to call a club with five European Cups/CLs and three UEFA cups a minnow is I think a little silly.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Fair play, Sp**s! Pochettino, what a manager. If he is given proper funds this summer it could be scary. CL-money so important for us now

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure how it's Wenger's fault that Sp**s improved and made a run in the Champions League. That's like blaming Canada for Trump.

Because in back in 2014 Sp**s were in a transitional phase with a lot of problems while we should have pushed on. Wenger failed and it culminated in us falling out of the CL, top 4 and falling behind Sp**s despite having more money to spend than Sp**s. Meanwhile Pochettino has been showing how to build a squad and compete with the elite clubs without a great deal of money which is an excuse that he been used to defend Wenger for years. The reality is we held on to Wenger so long that we've fallen behind Sp**s so much, when we could have parted ways and appointed a young coach like Poch or Klopp and who knows maybe we'd have been in this position by now or even better?

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Hate to break it but the dainty lily white cocks have an honest chance now. Liverpool fancied Ajax way more I’m sure..

It’s a one-game final against two top 4 clubs of the EPL. Anything can happen....

God forbid it goes the London way... I think we should all check in to see what the status is on the AM Kool aid mixture.. it may need to be utilized after the result in Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom