• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,176

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Getting nervous about this match, just looked at the CL matches.....we need to get back in CL at all costs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No, I logged on expecting some form of backing for the team, is that to much to ask?
On a football forum after yesterday? Probably. If you want to see real backing for the team, go to an arsenal bar or to the Mestalla tonight. Everyone backs the team, but there’s a time and place to vent, and it’s on days like yesterday, on an Arsenal football forum, where our nonsensical bollocks can’t affect the team. A lot of it is tongue in cheek anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

On a football forum after yesterday? Probably. If you want to see real backing for the team, go to an arsenal bar or to the Mestalla tonight. Everyone backs the team, but there’s a time and place to vent, and it’s on days like yesterday, on an Arsenal football forum, where our nonsensical bollocks can’t affect the team. A lot of it is tongue in cheek anyway.

Yeah, makes me mad when I get death threats because I said I did't want Mustafi to score. You're allowed to abuse players to an extent on a forum, as you said a lot of it is tongue in cheek and not really meant.

It's those fans who post it to their social media accounts that are bad, where players can actually read it. Or those fans who abused the players at the airport.

morpho

Established Member
With the mentality of our team (our club?), we have already lost this match. Dont care if I doublejinxed it now. I have to endure a world were Liverpool won the CL again! or ****ing Sp**s lifting our holy grail!! **** this ****! Not even going to watch the match! I have a newly painted wall whitch going to be a whole lot a more interesting to watch.
**** you, yankee ****!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With the mentality of our team (our club?), we have already lost this match. Dont care if I doublejinxed it now. I have to endure a world were Liverpool won the CL again! or ****ing Sp**s lifting our holy grail!! **** this ****! Not even going to watch the match! I have a newly painted wall whitch going to be a whole lot a more interesting to watch.
**** you, yankee ****!

Man up

Gunnerz4life4ever

Yh I suppose you are right, just praying we go through, most especially after yesterdays game.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
It's 11pm here right now and the match will start at 3am.

This better be worth for my leave tomorrow.

Ramadhan mubarak. COYG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom