• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,204

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question..

If Chelsea were to win the Europa league against us in the final (which I don't believe). Doesn't that make the 5th place of PL a qualifier for the CL?... Meaning, aren't we automatically qualified for the CL in that case?

I'm not sure what the rules are here..

No. Only if you win the EL you will get CL. If we lose only top4 teams will go in CL.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
At what? It was right to bring him off, he'd done his bit and we needed someone else to keep it tight for the team. He's got to stop being petulant.

:rolleyes: He was angry at someone in the brawl at the end of the match.
Agenda much?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

@Rex Banner That's a like for your effort ;)

Vardy sells chewing gum and canned beer in a kiosk, yet he manages to score against us. Not a big difference to Serbian plumber Jovic.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a difference top strikers on form can make. Auba was so clinical, I'd say his best performance for us. Laca was also great from start to finish, what a pair to have up front, lets build around them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't give a toss who we play, I'm not even following it. We are there, that's all that matters!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We're a schizophrenic team.
I really don't get it how we can be so different in the PL and the EL.

Job done. We really need to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom