• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Do you guys reckon Emery will give Cech the final if he has promised him to start all Europa League games?

I seriously hope not as we don't have to rotate anymore. Leno has played against Chelsea twice already this season I think. Or was it Cech in the first game?

Cech must understand this also. He has better chance to win the trophy that way and has already important contribution in the cup. We could actually play from the back.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
People thought i was mad when i predicted Song would sign for relegation battle team after he left us for Barcelona. Ramsey will do the same.

Manberg

Predator
Like with Song, I'll be proven right.

Well, if Ramsey stays the length of his contract at Juve he'll be 32/33 by then. If he decides to retire at a relegation battling team that's up to him. We all thought Barcelona were mad to buy Song at the time, Ramsey's not the same he's a great player.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Just send him to Pep's clinic in Barcelona

A little bit of peptides and calf blood on the side?

JAdjQ8f.gif

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Probably that is the reason he plays for that team who no one has heard of in Cyprus.

Just remembered that didn't visit Ramsey thread for a long time so didn't say goodbye. Wish him all the best at Juventus.

And yet you're only in the thread because of a tweet about Xhaka :lol: your phone probably pings everytime he get a mention :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom